John Textor

Doesn`t make great reading, Lyon need to raise c100m Euros and Lyon was purchased using his Crystal Palace Shares as security. Any purchase of Everton will be yet more debt, I don`t think the club can sustain any more whatsoever.

Looks like Textor is another 777, the whole group do not have any liquid assets, the multi club model doesn`t work unless you are Red Bull or a wealthy state.
It’s not like Bell and Downing had their own money to buy the club either

Doesn`t make great reading, Lyon need to raise c100m Euros and Lyon was purchased using his Crystal Palace Shares as security. Any purchase of Everton will be yet more debt, I don`t think the club can sustain any more whatsoever.

Looks like Textor is another 777, the whole group do not have any liquid assets, the multi club model doesn`t work unless you are Red Bull or a wealthy state.
Did you think we were getting the new stadium for free ?

No matter who the owner is that stadium will have to be paid for , it just doesn't disappear off the books.

This will be ( with the right owners in place ) paid on a long term lower interest rate rather than a series of high interest loans which we currently have & why the club is in a state of limbo at the moment.

Unless it's a cash rich Arab buying the club with the stadium etc al , this was always going to be the case.

I really don't understand this "warchest" chatter. Don't people understand PSR at all? Doesn't matter if we have a trillion quid to spend on players if we can't also shift people out.

He's speaking specifically about Textor though. Meaning he'd finally have the funds to purchase the club and comply with the leverage ratios. Implying that right now, he doesn't.

He's speaking specifically about Textor though. Meaning he'd finally have the funds to purchase the club and comply with the leverage ratios. Implying that right now, he doesn't.

Also apparently he has offers for his Palace shares - equal to what he paid - he just wants more for them.

But technically he could accept.

If IPO goes well - then he sails through Premier League test.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back