John Textor

Doesn`t make great reading, Lyon need to raise c100m Euros and Lyon was purchased using his Crystal Palace Shares as security. Any purchase of Everton will be yet more debt, I don`t think the club can sustain any more whatsoever.

Looks like Textor is another 777, the whole group do not have any liquid assets, the multi club model doesn`t work unless you are Red Bull or a wealthy state.

Doesn`t make great reading, Lyon need to raise c100m Euros and Lyon was purchased using his Crystal Palace Shares as security. Any purchase of Everton will be yet more debt, I don`t think the club can sustain any more whatsoever.

Looks like Textor is another 777, the whole group do not have any liquid assets, the multi club model doesn`t work unless you are Red Bull or a wealthy state.

He's using other people's money, either through debt or raising equity from others.

He's using other people's money, either through debt or raising equity from others.
I remember someone doing that years ago, worked out well for him as he pocketed huge money when he sold the club. Funny thing was he still seemed to be running the club after he sold it.

_methode_times_prodmigration_web_bin_77950e2b-11e3-3d3a-bc35-0235cfa5e6e7.webp

Don't want an American owner. Americans owning sides in England have a history of messing it up. No thanks.
But don't you want to see Monster Jam live at Bramley Moore? You haven't lived until you've seen Gravedigger backflip while you're choking down a £12 hotdog and chasing it with a Busch light.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back