John Textor

I’m a bit suspicious, these Everton rumours have surfaced when he’s planning to launch an IPO.

Despite being a basket we offer exposure to the richest league in the world and also a certain amount of prestige in heritage, the rumour certainly doesn’t do his plans any harm.

Equally the rumour benefits Moshiri, season starts and saves himself heat - while also shakes the tree for any other bidders by placing a media driven deadline.

Who benefits……..

wtf all this mean

I think you're over estimating the impact the stadium will have. It was built too small and should have been 62000 not 52000

That lack of capacity will hinder us for decades
Capacity’s are pretty much meaningless now. The money off the gate makes up a tiny proportion of revenue.
Bramley more will make money via cooperate hospitality, sponsorship and none match day events.

Palace, Bournemouth, Forrest, Brentford to name a few have grounds much smaller than Goodison. These teams have spent fortunes on players.

Doesn`t make great reading, Lyon need to raise c100m Euros and Lyon was purchased using his Crystal Palace Shares as security. Any purchase of Everton will be yet more debt, I don`t think the club can sustain any more whatsoever.

Looks like Textor is another 777, the whole group do not have any liquid assets, the multi club model doesn`t work unless you are Red Bull or a wealthy state.

Utter crock of horseshit.

Any owner buying us will not just be using their own money but relying on financing - ie debt, including especially esks bumboy oaks bell and downing.

And no mate textors actually a successful businessman not like 777 at all.

Part two tomorrow, oh great he's gonna go into textors 'russian connections' yanno the ones he had when it was legal and severed when it wasn't.

Utter little no mark blagger, making out he's this business guru, sorry he has an ok understanding of economics sbd business but nothing more than that, loves the sound if his own voice though and his little circle of personnel fluffers.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back