John Textor

Try to not let it affect you too much. They aren’t worried about you mate.

It is “meh “ as you say, it’s been allowed to be that way. Even the local press barely ever scrutinised things and that is dodgy/questionable it itself.

If the worst was to happen I hope it all comes out about who did what and why so many stayed quiet .

I believe Everton can be competitive again but it’s got to take a proper team of people to reboot the club, clear out the stinking culture of old and act like a big club, not just tell new signings to say it in videos.

it’s like no end in sight isn’t it?

just wave of wave of sad/crap/joke/mess

everton fc. the whole country are buzzing of us and the wreck we are

Entrance from the top of the new stadium

sploosh-8049.gif

into the Mersey

it’s like no end in sight isn’t it?

just wave of wave of sad/crap/joke/mess

everton fc. the whole country are buzzing of us and the wreck we are

Of course mate. If it was say, Liverpool in our situation, we would be laughing and mocking wouldn’t we?

This has been coming for years. The fans way back in 2012 saw it coming. Things haven’t been right here since the 90’s.

I doubt it will come out what’s gone on behind the scenes , too many handouts, NDAs etc.

Think of it this way, sometimes it takes situations like this for things to get better in the long term. That’s as positive as I can be at the moment.

Of course mate. If it was say, Liverpool in our situation, we would be laughing and mocking wouldn’t we?

This has been coming for years. The fans way back in 2012 saw it coming. Things haven’t been right here since the 90’s.

I doubt it will come out what’s gone on behind the scenes , too many handouts, NDAs etc.

Think of it this way, sometimes it takes situations like this for things to get better in the long term. That’s as positive as I can be at the moment.

i hope this is the case mate it’s just years of crapness - and right now we are a mess all over. i seriously think this will be harder than the past 3 years to stay up

the new ground will help. but we need a whole whole overhaul

and anyone that says “we need to go down and start again”

that would make it far worse

if that’s even possible

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back