John Textor

No you should shut your mouth.

IMG_9536.webp

Of course mate. If it was say, Liverpool in our situation, we would be laughing and mocking wouldn’t we?

This has been coming for years. The fans way back in 2012 saw it coming. Things haven’t been right here since the 90’s.

I doubt it will come out what’s gone on behind the scenes , too many handouts, NDAs etc.

Think of it this way, sometimes it takes situations like this for things to get better in the long term. That’s as positive as I can be at the moment.
I would say things haven't been right here since the late 80's mate nevermind early 90's. As the saying goes when one makes ones bed then one must lie in it.

It's tough for the rest of us, but the pro Kenwright happy clappers and cheerleaders have the club they deserve.

Ross has spoken lads. It’s off

View attachment 270927
That guy is like a bad smell. He knows nothing and has hitched himself to the Everton takeover wagon. It's not difficult to guess that something will go wrong where Everton are concerned and that's all he did with TFG. I'd prefer if any sale to Textor fell through but whether it does or not "Ross" knows f a.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back