John Textor

i hope this is the case mate it’s just years of crapness - and right now we are a mess all over. i seriously think this will be harder than the past 3 years to stay up

the new ground will help. but we need a whole whole overhaul

and anyone that says “we need to go down and start again”

that would make it far worse

if that’s even possible
I genuinely don't think we'd come back up if we went down, we'd loose a majority of our players and struggle in that scrappy lead,

Play offs would give us some excitement and fume though 😂

But he has a record of just being a contrarian for the sake of it, I think out of 50 predictions that's the only that was correct which you can just make a guess that something will go amiss with everton and be right most of the time without having access to insider knowledge
Am preparing for the worst...it's been my coping mechanism for over 30 odd years

I'm sure in his mind a msp backed (with him involved) takeover is the only thing that can save the day , he seems to be reaching kenwright levels of self importance and delusion

I assume you’re referring to Esk. Yes, he cannot under any circumstances be allowed to have any involvement in the football club. Self serving parasite.

MSP are not interested in the club

Blythe Capital (Bell and Downing) are not interested in the club

They're also no longer creditors of the club

You pair are going on about people that are no longer involved in the club and won't be in the future 🤷‍♂️

MSP are not interested in the club

Blythe Capital (Bell and Downing) are not interested in the club

They're also no longer creditors of the club

You pair are going on about people that are no longer involved in the club and won't be in the future 🤷‍♂️

I’m not “going on about” anyone I’m responding to a specific post that just happens to mention him, pipe down Damo.

I’m not “going on about” anyone I’m responding to a specific post that just happens to mention him, pipe down Damo.

You literally are going on about people in your post. That are not involved in the club and won't be now or in future.

You're chatting wham 👇

I assume you’re referring to Esk. Yes, he cannot under any circumstances be allowed to have any involvement in the football club. Self serving parasite.

Just for the record, I don't think Paul had anything to do with MSP either.

He was supporting Bell and Downing that were prior to their debt repayment looking at acquiring the club with financing from MS Dell.

That is all finished, Bell and Downing were repaid by The Friedkin Group (TFG) and Bell and Downing gracefully withdrew

They now have no interest in buying the club. TFG have also spoken for themselves.

Bore off, the conversation didn’t concern you at all and the comment about Esk was a flippant remark, nobody suggested Bell and Downing were actually going to buy the club.

You're just chatting wham. As per usual.

I would have expected more rejoicing in here after all of the things said about Textor in the past week. Hopefully we get another potential owner to beat down shortly.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back