John Textor

Well the esk has been making declarations about textors ability to actually pull off the takeover so that's how its germane to the thread

He's been writing articles, part 1 of which is linked below and with part 2 out later this week - to be confirmed precisely when

People should allow free speech and discussion of all the issues surrounding Everton.

It's better for the club that things are discussed and debated and not brushed under carpets or silenced. It creates a healthy culture surrounding the club

If Esk is raising concerns he'll of seen something that supports why he's of that viewpoint, just as he was raising concerns on 777 Partners despite people trying to shout him down

He's not going to be raising those concerns without a reason.

I prefer to read the content and make my own mind up.

I do that for "positive" and "negative" content surrounding Everton.

He's been writing articles, part 1 of which is linked below and with part 2 out later this week - to be confirmed precisely when

People should allow free speech and discussion of all the issues surrounding Everton.

It's better for the club that things are discussed and debated and not brushed under carpets or silenced. It creates a healthy culture surrounding the club

If Esk is raising concerns he'll of seen something that supports why he's of that viewpoint, just as he was raising concerns on 777 Partners despite people trying to shout him down

He's not going to be raising those concerns without a reason.

I prefer to read the content and make my own mind up.

I do that for "positive" and "negative" content surrounding Everton.

Yeah mate fair enough I was just expressing my perspective regarding that individual whose prognostication hasn't been the most accurate and could be perceived as fear mongering.

Yeah mate fair enough I was just expressing my perspective regarding that individual whose prognostication hasn't been the most accurate and could be perceived as fear mongering.

Given what has been alleged in the 777 Partners and Leadenhall case, I believe a healthy dose of scepticism and caution in everything is warranted

Look at what that has done to EFC already.

Clearly not fear mongering. Proven with the 777 fiasco

Healthy discussion and scrutiny is needed in all things

Is everyone glossing over the absolute financial meltdown at Lyon, fire sale of every player with any sort of value and players going out on loan with just wages covered... Feel sorry for them with their owner.... Oh wait!!!!!

Is everyone glossing over the absolute financial meltdown at Lyon, fire sale of every player with any sort of value and players going out on loan with just wages covered... Feel sorry for them with their owner.... Oh wait!!!!!
Their board asked ‘what would the Everton board do?’ They liked the approach so much he’s now trying to buy us as well

Don’t know the full story and I’m not defending textor. Is their financial issues all due to him or is prior years catching up to them?.

The club and league were in a dire situation before textor took over and I've only seen the fire sale story in the tabloids , not saying he's infallible just the situation was problematic before him

I give up!

Sick to death with what is going on with our Club and what Moshiri has done to it. Let's be honest though if it weren't for Reginald Putin then Uncle Uzzy had our backs, BMD was in the pipeline (and still is, thankfully, near to completion) but once the financial embargoes kicked in Moshiri was left scrambling around desperately trying to save his own £billion(s) so has ended up saddling us with the debt.

A junior version of ManUre but, of course, nothing attaches to them despite their 'apparent' debt. One rule for the PL darlings and one rule for the rest.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back