John Textor

Moshiri proving impossible to deal with? Again! This fails and probably administration is the only option.

Haha been hearing this for the past 12 months, first it was 777 or administration, then Friedkin or administration, now Textor or administration. So monumentally boring it’s hard to put into words really.

Haha been hearing this for the past 12 months, first it was 777 or administration, then Friedkin or administration, now Textor or administration. So monumentally boring it’s hard to put into words really.
I'm sure in his mind a msp backed (with him involved) takeover is the only thing that can save the day , he seems to be reaching kenwright levels of self importance and delusion

I mean we could go into admin. But with each month that passes it becomes less likely.

Once the stadium is completed a huge cash drain is removed and lots more revenue comes in.

The club is capitalised until next summer, and I understand that if TFG isn't paid back, they just get Moshiris shares anyway.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back