John Textor

So we thinking Textor sells his shares for the value he bought back in 2021, £87m for 40% and he added an additional 5%.

I don't think he will. He will want SOME investment. So it's a catch 22, he wants value for his investment to buy an investment with value.

Something has to give

Lets take a look in the vaults at what you said about him when he arrived.

Long story short.

Him and the Esk raved about Moshiri and anyone who questioned Moshiri was an idiot.

Moshiri had a club that had many positive indicators to develop and he messed it up

Posting all that means absolutely nothing because I didn't make idiotic decisions that Moshiri made after he acquired the club

Like keeping Bill Kenwright as Chairman. Spending money stupidly etc. Ashley Williams etc etc etc. Denise Barrett-Baxendale etc etc etc

So I'm just going to ignore your repeated attempts to go off topic which is boring 😴 and further attempts to derail the thread posting about me rather than the topic. You need to get a life.

There is a simple point:

Textor has not and is no where near selling his Crystal Palace shares

Moshiri had a club that had many positive indicators to develop and he messed it up

Posting all that means absolutely nothing because I didn't make idiotic decisions that Moshiri made after he acquired the club

Like keeping Bill Kenwright as Chairman. Spending money stupidly etc. Ashley Williams etc etc etc. Denise Barrett-Baxendale etc etc etc

So I'm just going to ignore your repeated attempts to go off topic which is boring 😴 and further attempts to derail the thread posting about me rather than the topic. You need to get a life.

There is a simple point:

Textor has not and is no where near selling his Crystal Palace shares

Don't care what you say about Textor now because of what you kept saying about Moshiri when he arrived.

Screenshot_20240906_061702_Chrome.webp
Screenshot_20240906_061636_Chrome.webp
Screenshot_20240906_061810_Chrome.webp

Don't care what you say about Textor now because of what you kept saying about Moshiri when he arrived.

I see you're not taking things very well.

Despite my repeated attempts to not go off topic you are seemingly insistent it should so I shan't respond again as you are boring me. 😴

Textor still has not sold his shares in Crystal Palace. Until that occurs nothing is going to happen and idiot Moshiri has left Everton in limbo

I see you're not taking things very well.

Despite my repeated attempts to not go off topic you are seemingly insistent it should so I shan't respond again as you are boring me. 😴

Textor still has not sold his shares in Crystal Palace. Until that occurs nothing is going to happen and idiot Moshiri has left Everton in limbo

I appreciate you putting that bit in bold. Clears it all up for everyone and maybe we should add it to the title. Once removed we'll then know his shares have been sold and things may possibly move to a most welcome outcome for us all.

I appreciate you putting that bit in bold. Clears it all up for everyone and maybe we should add it to the title. Once removed we'll then know his shares have been sold and things may possibly move to a most welcome outcome for us all.

Only Moshiri could get people (1) accused of corporate fraud to try and buy the club and (2) someone who owns shares in another Premier League club fo try and buy the club

The man is an idiot

Textor has been trying to sell for well over a year. He's no where near close to selling

All that has happened is, Everton once again are left in limbo

Only Moshiri could get people (1) accused of corporate fraud to try and buy the club and (2) someone who owns shares in another Premier League club fo try and buy the club

The man is an idiot

Textor has been trying to sell for well over a year. He's no where near close to selling

All that has happened is, Everton once again are left in limbo
The indisputable truth

Possibly mate not sure. But if worst case is you have to pay it e.g. it’s a liability until it’s paid and best case is you don’t, as long as you are willing to pay it, why wouldn’t parties be interested? I just think it’s either 1) with all our debt that’s just a bridge too far for investors or 2) it’s a little more murky than that but I’m really not sure.

Confusing me for sure, if it's a debt that can be restructured or paid with minimum until it's sorted - I'm not sure with it scared off other parties.

Guess work but maybe there's terms it needs to be paid in full if there's a but out or something, same with Right & Media funding (thanks Bill):

Who are these people and can't we get answers from them?

So we thinking Textor sells his shares for the value he bought back in 2021, £87m for 40% and he added an additional 5%.

I don't think he will. He will want SOME investment. So it's a catch 22, he wants value for his investment to buy an investment with value.

Something has to give
I think the only way he would do that is if he makes enough money from the IPO for Eagle Football Group.

If he is able to generate enough cash from that, i think he'd sell his Palace shares for what he paid to facilitate the purchase of us. He'd then likely benefit from the uplift in share value for the Group and the potential to raise more investment as a result.

It's well known. Matt Slater confirmed it only this week as reported in this thread
Would Matt Slater or any other journalist have inside information about a private sale of shares worth up to 450k ?
Unless John Textor or other interested parties are briefing journalists then any opinions are guess work.
I would guess both parties would try to disclose less information rather than more

We saw the Moshiri /Usmanov deal come from nowhere, I certainly can't remember any commentator mentioning it in advance.

I expect something similar may happen again with Textor or someone else.
There will be no update until a deal is completed.

However, maybe you do have access to this confidential information.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back