John Textor

Burnley went right back down, Southampton looks like they will and Leicester has a worse squad right now than the one that went down.

There's never been a bigger gulf between the PL and the Championship than there is now.

Villa got new ownership that led them back to the PL. And say what you want about Mike Ashley, but he didn't put 650 million of debt onto Newcastle.

We will not be able to service that debt in the Championship.
I’m no clue about finances really, so I could be taking rubbish 😂 but people keep mentioning the debt and yes it’s not a great look and you have to service it and the interest will be high. But I’d imagine new owners will need 750mil? To take on the debts and finish the ground, will some debts be turned into equity? Like has been mentioned. If we hand no debts and no new ground, what wound we cost 400mil?
So you’re getting Everton for a good deal.

Newcastle had debt owned to Ashley 100mil and piv turn the majority of that into equity. Like I said I found be miles off, but that MacAthony who owns Peterborough has said Everton for 700mil is a bargain and he knows a lot more than me

I’m no clue about finances really, so I could be taking rubbish 😂 but people keep mentioning the debt and yes it’s not a great look and you have to service it and the interest will be high. But I’d imagine new owners will need 750mil? To take on the debts and finish the ground, will some debts be turned into equity? Like has been mentioned. If we hand no debts and no new ground, what wound we cost 400mil?
So you’re getting Everton for a good deal.

Newcastle had debt owned to Ashley 100mil and piv turn the majority of that into equity. Like I said I found be miles off, but that MacAthony who owns Peterborough has said Everton for 700mil is a bargain and he knows a lot more than me

The club isn't going for 700 million. Moshiri needs his taste.

I'm not going to look as it's probably fruitless, but I doubt there's any second division club in the world with more than 400 million of debt (real debt, not shareholder loans).

Farhad Moshiri is willing to write off £450million to sell Everton for up to £80m, according to the Daily Mail.

The newspaper reported on 6 September (pages 80 & 81) that the British-Iranian businessman wants between £40m and £80m for his shares

So you take the debt (and any accrued interest), add the 40-80 million for Moshiri, and that's your sale price.

What a staggering loss, what a boob.

The club isn't going for 700 million. Moshiri needs his taste.

I'm not going to look as it's probably fruitless, but I doubt there's any second division club in the world with more than 400 million of debt (real debt, not shareholder loans).
Moshiri won’t be getting anything, even Matt slater said that

on’t. It’s not his money. His mate Uzzie will be trousering anything he gets in the sale.

Regardless, they aren't giving the club away for no recovery. They could keep Dyche on or someone who will keep us the PL and recoup money over time rather than give the club away for nothing.

Regardless, they aren't giving the club away for no recovery. They could keep Dyche on or someone who will keep us the PL and recoup money over time rather than give the club away for nothing.
No, I know. I’m sure they were holding out for the biggest possible deal, still fuelled by Uncle Bill’s tales of historic glory/sleeping giant etc, but the longer they hold onto a collapsing asset, the greater their liability becomes. The stadium is the only thing making us attractive to potential investors right now, not the team or Dyche.

I’ve just made myself laugh there, at the thought of anyone seeing Dyche as an asset. He was the right tool (pun intended) for the job when he came in but the longer he stays, the more he becomes a diesel mechanic in a world of EVs.

He will, see above. No point in selling the club if he isn't going to get something, even if it is a token amount.
TFG offered him 1 million in think , maybe 777, MSP were offering him something close to what he wanted , so that’s why he went down that route, he’s desperate to get out and buyers know it

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back