John Textor

I see you're not taking things very well.

Despite my repeated attempts to not go off topic you are seemingly insistent it should so I shan't respond again as you are boring me. 😴

Textor still has not sold his shares in Crystal Palace. Until that occurs nothing is going to happen and idiot Moshiri has left Everton in limbo

1. Not bothered.

2. Textor will have sold his Palace shares by the end of this month.

Farhad Moshiri is willing to write off £450million to sell Everton for up to £80m, according to the Daily Mail.

The newspaper reported on 6 September (pages 80 & 81) that the British-Iranian businessman wants between £40m and £80m for his shares
The Daily Fail aside if this retch wants to add on a little goodbye bonus for putting the club £600m+ in debt.

Yeah I can't see this takeover coming anytime soon.

Goodison Park insiders have described the financial situation as “mind-blowing”, according to a report in the Daily Mail.

The report on pages 80-81 of the newspaper’s print edition on Friday (6 September) shared how the club has debts of around £600million plus regular interest payments, with Farhad Moshiri desperately seeking a sale of the Toffees.

Goodison Park insiders have described the financial situation as “mind-blowing”, according to a report in the Daily Mail.

The report on pages 80-81 of the newspaper’s print edition on Friday (6 September) shared how the club has debts of around £600million plus regular interest payments, with Farhad Moshiri desperately seeking a sale of the Toffees.
5% of 600million is 30million a year, 500k a week in interest payments and that assumes we even got 5%. which seems VERY unlikely.

So we thinking Textor sells his shares for the value he bought back in 2021, £87m for 40% and he added an additional 5%.

I don't think he will. He will want SOME investment. So it's a catch 22, he wants value for his investment to buy an investment with value.

Something has to give
Tough sell trying to sell 45% of the club with only 25% voting rights, who will pay top dollar for virtually no say in how the business is run despite owning nearly half.

The trouble is he has to hold out for top dollar because he is over leveraged with massive debts for the acquisition of his other clubs, exactly what caught 777 out, they needed Everton to borrow against the stadium, exactly what Textor is trying to do.

You've cited Tottenham Stadium's figures as those that apply to BMD.

They have a bigger capacity. 62,303 versus Everton's 52,888 (ca. 18% bigger)

They have a bigger hospitality capacity. 8000 Premium Seats + 70 Lounges versus Everton's 5,334 premium seats + 9 Lounges

They have a retractable pitch and other features for non-football events.

You've tried to compare a larger stadium and then claimed that BMD will get the same revenues.

We will not.
I havent. I havent cited Tottenhams figures which is what you would know if you read the actual article. Also you would have known not to make your foolish comments earlier if you had read it before spouting off the first time.

But you did lol, and I cant quite figure out if you are just trolling or if there is a part of you delusional enough to play the fool

I doubt that the whole lot has intrest of 5% didn't Mosh and Uzzy give a load of loans intrest free.
The 600m doesnt include the 450m we owe Moshiri.

GS2FrjaW4AAikMo

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back