John Textor

He has this view in his mind, that is just utter nonsense trying to tell everyone that Usmanov is involved at Everton post-sanctions or still with Moshiri.

Now he's trying to tell us all that the Sanctions regime means nothing. It makes my brain hurt reading what he's saying.

He has no comprehension of "secondary sanctions" and the like which are already being talked about at international level.

What will happen as always happens. There will be enforcement taken and then it will be very high profile and an example will be made of specific cases of those breaking sanctions.

Those who are aware of it, will also incriminate themselves if they do not report it, as it's conspiracy (conspiring to allow it to happen). Sanctions regimes doesn't just apply to companies, it applies to individual citizens, by virtue of their citizenship. That means a dual national can automatically become subject to multiple countries jurisdictions by virtue of citizenship.

If he's stupid enough to be involved in it or be aware of it and not report it, he's going to get what is coming to him. Ultimately.

This is the same poster that was trying to tell the forum, that Textor could take Everton over by putting his Crystal Palace shares in a "blind trust" despite the Premier League rulebook prohibiting that. Or the same with Everton, taking it over and putting it's shares in a blind trust. By the way. It's prohibited in the rules.

Quote where I said about a blind trust mate, please do.

Yea mate I'm gonna get on the blower shortly and ring up the metropolitan police to report on sanctions violations, despite the a. The country I've lived in for near enough 12 years is Russia b. Any knowledge I have does not involve a British company or one that does business in the UK but EU and other economic regions.

Anyways looking forward to my quote about a blind trust, don't disappoint mate or else you'll look a bit of a liar.

Our Donald is also a hostage negotiation expert and a military expert to boot.

I reckon this exclusivity period will end in no deal.

Attachments

• download.webp
    download.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 1

Yea mate I'm gonna get on the blower shortly and ring up the metropolitan police to report on sanctions violations, despite the a. The country I've lived in for near enough 12 years is Russia b. Any knowledge I have does not involve a British company or one that does business in the UK but EU and other economic regions.

Anyways looking forward to my quote about a blind trust, don't disappoint mate or else you'll look a bit of a liar.

Why do you think Usmanov would just pull the plug on this and see Moshiri in the current situation seemingly doing all he can not to sell?

Meanwhile not send any capital over if that was possible?

Makes no sense to me to write off this amount especially with massive upside if he cleared the debts.

Turns out it wasn't you it was someone else going on about "blind trusts", but you all look the same to me after a while. :coffee:

Turns out it was you going on about Bell and Downing and all this drivel. below. You never explained who "our Kev" was either. 😆

Damo read my question again, I said of all the linked buyers, so including legacy ones, who would have been the best one for us to have gone with.

So including 777, Textor, Bell and Downing, and TFG. Who would you have chosen as the best mate?

Simple question you side stepped

Ask the esk a question, if you have never checked it there's an a account on X ughhhh called EFC truth and opinions that has repeatedly called him out on his assertions and asked him questions and he's never once responded

Fir what it's worth I've never seen him. Respond to our Kev's questions I er in their either, maybe because he realises he'd get ripped to shreds over actual facts and evidence.

Utter crock of horseshit.

Any owner buying us will not just be using their own money but relying on financing - ie debt, including especially esks bumboy oaks bell and downing.

And no mate textors actually a successful businessman not like 777 at all.

Part two tomorrow, oh great he's gonna go into textors 'russian connections' yanno the ones he had when it was legal and severed when it wasn't.

Utter little no mark blagger, making out he's this business guru, sorry he has an ok understanding of economics sbd business but nothing more than that, loves the sound if his own voice though and his little circle of personnel fluffers.

As I made clear previously. If you're a UK citizen (or EU or US) you automatically become subject to sanctions laws including the transaction ban, if you were in Russia.

So good luck when you come back over here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back