John Textor

Be just like Everton to grass themselves up

It's as much companies and people like Everton's bank that matters and individuals at the club, that could be liable in addition to the company.

Unfortunately, we're dealing with people like this @bluestevon

Who just don't listen

I told him on 23 August about TEN TIMES I preferred The Friedkin Group (TFG) to own Everton, over Bell and Downing/Dell and he kept saying "question sidestepped". He's gone on now claiming the sanctions regime doesn't matter, that he lives in Russia for 12 years and it doesn't matter.

Failing to appreciate that they apply to him automatically if he has either UK, EU or US citizenship.

So if he's been breaching them, it's when he comes back over here to either UK, EU or US, he's going to get enforcement potentially as a citizen.

He keeps going on about Usmanov or childishly "uncle uzzy" as he calls him. Got my head in my hands here with what he's coming out with.

It's like the ones that think Textor will take over Everton. He's not taking over anything until after he sells his Crystal Palace shares.

Why do you think Usmanov would just pull the plug on this and see Moshiri in the current situation seemingly doing all he can not to sell?

Meanwhile not send any capital over if that was possible?

Makes no sense to me to write off this amount especially with massive upside if he cleared the debts.

Best guess, post sanctions and with it being unlikely they'll be going away in the near to mid future he's just cut his losses.

A large part of the investment in Everton I'd suspect would be the redevelopment opportunities in the dock area, and the very high visibility benefits of sponsorship of ground, shirt etc - all of which went up in a puff of smoke in 22'

Any further money just becomes a sunk cost now mate.

Turns out it wasn't you it was someone else going on about "blind trusts", but you all look the same to me after a while. :coffee:

Turns out it was you going on about Bell and Downing and all this drivel. below. You never explained who "our Kev" was either. 😆

As I made clear previously. If you're a UK citizen (or EU or US) you automatically become subject to sanctions laws including the transaction ban, if you were in Russia.

So good luck when you come back over here.

This is the same poster that was trying to tell the forum, that Textor could take Everton over by putting his Crystal Palace shares in a "blind trust" despite the Premier League rulebook prohibiting that. Or the same with Everton, taking it over and putting it's shares in a blind trust. By the way. It's prohibited in the rules.

So when you said this in bold in your post, you were lying, good to know mate.

Our Kev, if you were from Liverpool mate you'd know it's obviously my brother. Weird you even had to ask that.

Zero plans ever to come over to the UK mate, it's gone down the shitter the past twenty years massively.

Good to know though that the UK government would go after someone who has copy edited certain documents though. Sounds a top use of resources 😂 not sure exactly what they'd charge me with like lol, editing for an enemy of the state 😂

Our Kev, if you were from Liverpool mate you'd know it's obviously my brother. Weird you even had to ask that.

Zero plans ever to come over to the UK mate, it's gone down the shitter the past twenty years massively.

Good to know though that the UK government would go after someone who has copy edited certain documents though. Sounds a top use of resources 😂 not sure exactly what they'd charge me with like lol, editing for an enemy of the state 😂

This is the same poster that was trying to tell the forum, that Textor could take Everton over by putting his Crystal Palace shares in a "blind trust" despite the Premier League rulebook prohibiting that. Or the same with Everton, taking it over and putting it's shares in a blind trust. By the way. It's prohibited in the rules.

The premier league ban blind trusts?

How can they legally do this :o

Have to say, and im sure on @Damo_1878 's views but that seems outragous to me.

I was thinking the same, Textor sticks his Palace shares into a blind trust as he has no power there anyway.. then sells when a decent offer comes in.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back