John Textor

Main aim of the Arabs is sports washing mate frankly.

Same as it was Abramovic's aim when buying Chelsea.

Proportionally what say has been spent on City, PSG or will be on Newcastle is like me or you spending a few quid
This is part of it certainly. Either way they get results and they aren’t overly concerned with the financial side of things. As others have said though, I don’t think they are a realistic target unless they actually make a bid which doesn’t seem likely. I’m also not convinced Moshiri isn’t just fishing for more financial backing until the stadium is completed. It’s a mess.

I'd be amazed if he walks away before the stadium is up and running now.

I do recall throwing the idea when he was selling up that because Moshiri's valuation was so high I wouldn't be surprised if he was still attached to the club in a minority stake wanting to cream anything off the stadium when it's up and running.

That's still in play because it's gonna get sticky towards Xmas and new year when more cash is needed to be injected to keep us afloat.

Same really .
Nothing against Textor , just really hate Multi -club conglomerates. It dilutes each clubs identity somewhat, that is inherent in the concept.
There is also the very real question of sporting integrity.
I’ve said before , but the more this becomes the accepted way for the sport to operate the more we may see a day when the sport becomes dominated by large conglomerates as opposed to individual clubs. In effect a danger of super clubs were each individual club serves the whole.
It’s a concept the authorities should have prevented at the outset , but the horse is out of the stable now.
A bit like that great dystopian sporting classic "Rollerball".

It is indeed how sport will develop, Corporate Franchises with a Global Competition.

Or did I dream that? hehe :hayee:

Can't be done.

@Zatara it is right there in the rulebook

1725811730950.webp

1725811738935.webp

Yes, he is.

This idea that hes not trying to sell is silly, this is the 5th person hes attempted to sell us to.
Fully agree, but owning us isn’t his priority 24/7. He never made his money owning us, so I have no doubt he will have other focuses too where he will be making money.

Fully agree, but owning us isn’t his priority 24/7. He never made his money owning us, so I have no doubt he will have other focuses too where he will be making money.
Selling Everton should be his absolute priority in both financial and timescale terms. The longer he continues to drag things out, the more problems he's almost certainly bound to run into.

Needs have a date set so we can walk away from this guy. Is not what the club needs or us fans, dont expect to be told everything about what is going on but this takeover is just frustrating because cant even get started till he sells his shares just frustrating

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back