John Textor

You'd have hoped, given that this is a thread devoted to his potential takeover, but looking at today's posts, chance would be a fine thing.

I don't ever want to use the ignore button, but there is a lot of non-takeover talk on here that would be a relief to get removed

So, who owns us today? Still Moshiri?

The thread title was changed to "John Textor / Everton Takeover" so it's all Everton takeover related

The geopolitics -talk was because the DD boss man posed the questions this morning, below

If sanctions were lifted on Usmanov tomorrow, do we think Moshiri would still want to sell the club?

People think we are completely cut off from geopolitics. We aren't or the financial markets. We're in the highest profile football league in world football

I raised the question on twitter two weeks before the invasion on what the impacts would be and why no one was talking about it. I wanted to raise it earlier but you get shot down alot if you're perceived as "negative"

No one wanted to know or were intent on telling me there would be no invasion 👇

Part of the Everton fanbase is one of denial or shooting the messenger when they hear things they don't like. They shoot down any discussion that doesn't suit. That culture was encouraged by the Bill Kenwright regime. You see it on here alot too in this very thread

In this instance, you're not wrong

I rarely am 🤣

The thread title was changed to "John Textor / Everton Takeover" so it's all Everton takeover related

The geopolitics -talk was because the DD boss man posed the questions this morning, below

People think we are completely cut off from geopolitics. We aren't or the financial markets. We're in the highest profile football league in world football

I raised the question on twitter two weeks before the invasion on what the impacts would be and why no one was talking about it. I wanted to raise it earlier but you get shot down alot if you're perceived as "negative"

No one wanted to know or were intent on telling me there would be no invasion 👇

Part of the Everton fanbase is one of denial or shooting the messenger when they hear things they don't like. They shoot down any discussion that doesn't suit. That culture was encouraged by the Bill Kenwright regime. You see it on here alot too in this very thread

I rarely am 🤣

Humility is a virtue remember

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back