John Textor

Looks like there's no problem selling his Palace shares.
14 enquiring , 5 submitting bids , now down to 2 front runners .
Will be wrapped up in the next week or so.

There's 1 or 2 ( mainly 1 ) gonna look pretty silly on here when it's concluded.
There's literally zero rush from him if his exclusivity ends on November 30th. It's only us who are flapping and fighting each other in a got civil war.

He’s absolutely off his rocker

Comparing it to the white house
Saying he’d play at Goodison forever
Calling Lyon fans “horrible but wonderful”
He’s have to be to buy us.
Also he clearly is unaware of GoT

IMG_9357.webp

If he’s sold his stake in Palace in two week time then I’ll consider him a man of action, in the mean time it’s just more words.

Lest we forget Moshiri said he wanted the club to be a monument to success and not "a museum".
Amongst all that other Hollywood of football nonsense.

He talks like an Everton chairman should talk like we are a massive club with tremendous history and it will be a privilege to be owning that club.

I have a feeling this guy will take us back to were we want to be

This is an illustration @GrandOldTeam of people in the fanbase never learning and just lapping up what people say

Honestly just makes my heard hurt at this point :dodgy:

After Kenwright, Samuelson, Kaminski, Moshiri, 777 Partners etc

Someone bell Friedkin again.

Still here with hopes an prayers. Regardless of the small chance

He’s either extremely stupid running his mouth or extremely confident of getting the deal done. Billionaires don’t normally like to be made a fool of in business deals so from the outside you’d anticipate he must be close on this one if he’s sitting down for exclusives with Sky.

Oh sure as hell this interview is one to get the fans behind him, only purpose is if you know you're gonna need them as owner.

Good interview, cones across a bit bonkers but in a good way.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back