John Textor

Will you let us know what he says mate as I haven't got access to SSN atm

"I feel we can do so before then. Fans should know that Everton are pretty well off right now and have good cash to support themselves.

"The idea they need somebody to loan to them in order to survive is nonsense but there is a stadium that needs to be completed and so we're looking forward to funding the completion of that.

We have a pos end date.

I like almost everything he says in the interview but he is too loose with words for my liking. He seems to be driven by emotion which is a dangerous thing. Some of that enthusiasm and desire he seems to genuinely show would be great but that tends to beget hard-nosed business decisions. The club has never been run as a sustainable business in the modern era, and as dull and uninspiring as it sounds, we will never begin a recovery until we are.

"We're into the final week or two of knowing who the buyer will be (for his stake in Palace). The contract I have with Farhad gives us a lot of time for that as November 30 is our deadline set to make sure we can complete it.

"I feel we can do so before then. Fans should know that Everton are pretty well off right now and have good cash to support themselves."

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back