John Textor

It will speed the process up our end but unless he accepts the lowball offer from the CP directors it will potentially be 8-12 weeks before his Palace shares are sold to new shareholders, when he actually finally finds a buyer.

The thing is though mate, his buyers would be a minority shareholder, so Im not even sure they would be subjected to those PL rules.

Textor is going to need to provide proof of funds and/or a three year funding plan to the Premier League

You omitted mentioning that whilst telling everyone on here that this will take days rather than weeks. Which is only misleading people on here.

I mean I don't think this is happening at all, never mind in days. But he's already passed the test, he will have funding from the launch of his group on NASDAQ. I don't think the PL will hold it up on that basis.

I highly doubt many people could show 3 years worth of cash to find a PL team. Very few people hold that level of cash. Elon Musk doesnt.

I doubt it goes through, and my view is Textor would be very bad for us

I mean I don't think this is happening at all, never mind in days. But he's already passed the test, he will have funding from the launch of his group on NASDAQ. I don't think the PL will hold it up on that basis.

I highly doubt many people could show 3 years worth of cash to find a PL team. Very few people hold that level of cash. Elon Musk doesnt.

I doubt it goes through, and my view is Textor would be very bad for us

He's passed the test to be a minority shareholder at Crystal Palace

He's got to prove he can run Everton with it's debts etc for three years. This is why it is not a rubber stamp over in days situation as the previous poster was claiming

It's going to take weeks/months to get approval unless he can prove he has all the money, and/or it's guaranteed so that the debts are covered

Will you let us know what he says mate as I haven't got access to SSN atm
Reckons he’s a week or two from flogging his Palace shares. Aiming to complete takeover by 30th Nov. Fluffy poop about what a great community etc Everton is.

Sounds like he wants to punt Dyche. Liking this guy more by the minute…

The thing is though mate, his buyers would be a minority shareholder, so Im not even sure they would be subjected to those PL rules.
Textor is the Majority Shareholder at Crystal Palace with 45% of the club...

1726071070455.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back