John Textor

Apparently he has an offer on the table for his Palace shares from their existing lot/what he paid for them that wouldn't require any PL approval.

If Textor lowers his demands, he shifts them pretty quick in my view.

The offer is less that what Textor thinks they are worth as it’s the same price he paid for them.

Read somewhere that he thinks they have appreciated in value since he bought them so either he accepts what’s on offer now or tries to get what he thinks they are worth.

If it’s the latter then it could takes ages if indeed he does get what he wants.

Bottom line he needs to compromise and take the offer if he wants to buy Everton, and that’s assuming Morshiri doesn’t mess around

I think if his IPO plan goes as he hopes, he lowers demands/accepts the offer on CPFC shares.
That's exactly my line of thinking aswell.

He seems desperate to buy us, even the state we're in he'd be able to leverage the stadium and having FULL control of a Premier League club is massively beneficial to his Eagle Football Group listing.

If he manages to raise what he needs from this IPO then i suspect everything will start to move pretty quickly.

That's exactly my line of thinking aswell.

He seems desperate to buy us, even the state we're in he'd be able to leverage the stadium and having FULL control of a Premier League club is massively beneficial to his Eagle Football Group listing.

If he manages to raise what he needs from this IPO then i suspect everything will start to move pretty quickly.
777 MkII

Thst isn't the case

He has to provide evidence of funding for three years to the Premier League

I said he has passed the test already at Palace and he has mate.

Yes he has to provide a three year plan to the league, but I've never seen any owner be rejected on that point of the procedure, all other parts of the test will simply be ratified with a cursory check that nothing has changed in regards to him personally.

So if you don't think that massively speeds up the process then you're blind.

The same was true with Moshiri btw coming over from arsenal were he walked through the test and it was ratified very quickly by the league.

But carry on being an utter pedant.

Yes he has to provide a three year plan to the league, but I've never seen any owner be rejected on that point of the procedure, all other parts of the test will simply be ratified with a cursory check that nothing has changed in regards to him personally.

The same was true with Moshiri btw coming over from arsenal were he walked through the test and it was ratified very quickly by the league.

The PL may impose conditions though mate, it might not be just passing the test - we know they did that with 777 - i dont know why they wouldn't impose the same conditions again for another purchaser.

Yes he has to provide a three year plan to the league, but I've never seen any owner be rejected on that point of the procedure, all other parts of the test will simply be ratified with a cursory check that nothing has changed in regards to him him personally.

It will speed the process up our end but unless he accepts the lowball offer from the CP directors it will potentially be 8-12 weeks before his Palace shares are sold to new shareholders, when he actually finally finds a buyer.

Agree would speed it up as will most likely have stuff on record would maybe have send it new stuff to update maybe. But pretty much agree would speed it up even tho would still be slow seeing how the league have dealt with others

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back