John Textor

From that interview it looks like Thelwell is planning ahead in the type of player he is looking to bring in but Dyche may not even be capable of matching Textor's ambitions. I also get that he is playing down the BMD factor as thats Moshiri's big selling point. Frankly he comes across as someone who gets football and has huge ambition (unlike Moshiri) which is no bad thing and something we have lacked since the days of Blue Bill began.

Think it's more I'm not buying Everton because I'm only interested in the new stadium.

The bit in the interview about asking Dyche what he would do with a different type or profile of new signings ( I'm paraphrasing) was very illuminating.

Makes a difference from being told what can you do with Anwar El Ghazi?

View attachment 272836

First thing that comes up

Not sure how accurate it is I’m not his accountant I’m just saying it’s there

That is from everton rumors...

When I google "Josh Harris Net Worth Forbes" a link to Forbes pops up.

And for Moshiri

Can't find one for Textor.

Given his need for attention, you'd think it'd be on his wiki page, but nope.

I don’t think his personal wealth is necessarily important, but the resources of the putative group he alluded too in the interview are more relevant to us.
As the Saudis have discovered at the Barcodes , wealth can no longer be used to guarantee a place at the top table.
It is combination of planning and good management ,( financial and football) that will improve our position.
Obviously money is still necessary but vast sums are not.

I don’t think his personal wealth is necessarily important, but the resources of the putative group he alluded too in the interview are more relevant to us.
As the Saudis have discovered at the Barcodes , wealth can no longer be used to guarantee a place at the top table.
It is combination of planning and good management ,( financial and football) that will improve our position.

Ahhhh.... the old "I don’t think his personal wealth is necessarily important"

When people start questioning his actual personal wealth :coffee:

Yup. Wealthy benefactors don’t really cut it in terms of success any more. Have to have the PSR wriggle room to make the difference.

That is from everton rumors...

When I google "Josh Harris Net Worth Forbes" a link to Forbes pops up.

And for Moshiri

Can't find one for Textor.

Given his need for attention, you'd think it'd be on his wiki page, but nope.
Am more interested in the 2 wealthy individuals he mentioned.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240911_220232_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20240911_220232_Chrome.webp
    157.9 KB · Views: 1

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back