John Textor

I don’t think his personal wealth is necessarily important, but the resources of the putative group he alluded too in the interview are more relevant to us.
As the Saudis have discovered at the Barcodes , wealth can no longer be used to guarantee a place at the top table.
It is combination of planning and good management ,( financial and football) that will improve our position.
Obviously money is still necessary but vast sums are not.

I'm not even slating the guy for it, most people aren't billionaires. But that includes Textor as well.

He has shown the ability to raise capital, which is obviously a great trait.

This is an illustration @GrandOldTeam of people in the fanbase never learning and just lapping up what people say

Honestly just makes my heard hurt at this point :dodgy:

After Kenwright, Samuelson, Kaminski, Moshiri, 777 Partners etc

Still here with hopes an prayers. Regardless of the small chance
None of the above have had me lapping up what they have said, but I think this new guy (Textor) can give us something to support and get behind

I don't find what you're saying there.

In fact I see more links saying his net worth is unclear and various stating things with zero evidence

They're equating company values he is a shareholder in with some of them he definitely isn't 100% owner
I'm not saying it bud , I'm reading it.

You are the one saying most , you have been for weeks.

But still won't answer a simple question.

Ahhhh.... the old "I don’t think his personal wealth is necessarily important"

When people start questioning his actual personal wealth :coffee:
Just to reiterate, I personally don’t think it’s as important as you seemingly do .
He is obviously wealthy , but even if his personal wealth was Musk levels he would only be able to spend a fraction of it on us .
He also said he has invited two friends to join him in the group who have I think he referred to as having ‘considerable resources’.
Perhaps if you could outline why you think his personal wealth is important to Everton it would be easier to debate the issues with you ?
Cheers👍

He does not appear on Forbes 2024 list. Search for yourself.

There are plenty of articles saying he’s a billionaire. The problem is there are not reliable sources that aren’t simply quoting other articles.

I personally think he’s effectively a billionaire because he is the front of large investment consortium. His football portfolio alone is close to a billion in value. What is not understood is what % he actually owns in these investment entities.

That is from everton rumors...

When I google "Josh Harris Net Worth Forbes" a link to Forbes pops up.

And for Moshiri

Can't find one for Textor.

Given his need for attention, you'd think it'd be on his wiki page, but nope.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240911-221000.webp
    Screenshot_20240911-221000.webp
    45 KB · Views: 2
That is from everton rumors...

When I google "Josh Harris Net Worth Forbes" a link to Forbes pops up.

And for Moshiri

Can't find one for Textor.

Given his need for attention, you'd think it'd be on his wiki page, but nope.
But a trusty site as Google quotes Forbes ?

Very strange 🤔

On the Microsoft page too.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back