John Textor

Google & Microsoft aren't links ? ....I've already posted them.

If you think they are wrong that's your choice.

I would say they are both very reputable sources . Imagine if they posted half truths or lies.
Google is a search engine to find source material. Hellerad lists the actual source above and the man is not listed.

Forget guys, I tap out. Not worth the bother, go on believing netwealthy.biz, evertonrumors.com, and not Bloomberg or Forbes.

Someone who will actually do some research 👇

He does not appear on Forbes 2024 list. Search for yourself.

There are plenty of articles saying he’s a billionaire. The problem is there are not reliable sources that aren’t simply quoting other articles.

I personally think he’s effectively a billionaire because he is the front of large investment consortium. His football portfolio alone is close to a billion in value. What is not understood is what % he actually owns in these investment entities.

At the risk of being drowned out. I’m quoting myself.

Regardless of what an article says or quotes, there are no sources cited. This website is searchable. He isn’t on it.

He is NOT a billionaire despite claims

He's short of it

I keep thinking about that interview.

It’s weird.

It’s like he’s auditioning to be an our hype man. Our very own Flava Flav. He said some hyperbolic things about a club there’s no guarantee he’s going to buy.

The weirdest bit was the stuff where he was effectively loudly saying that he hopes no one outbids him.

“Boy, I sure hope no one else is going to come in and outbid me…. That’d be a real shame if someone paid more money, huh? … let’s hope that doesn’t happen… I hope the the Freidkin group don’t realise they are letting a fantastic deal get away… does anyone know that guy Dan Friedkin? Do they maybe want to call him and make extra sure this deal that I’m about to close any second now isn’t one he’d like to beat me to?”

The guy is too wealthy to be a paid stooge, but he sounds like one. Which is nuts.

It’s weird.

It’s like he’s auditioning to be an our hype man. Our very own Flava Flav. He said some hyperbolic things about a club there’s no guarantee he’s going to buy.

The weirdest bit was the stuff where he was effectively loudly saying that he hopes no one outbids him.

“Boy, I sure hope no one else is going to come in and outbid me…. That’d be a real shame if someone paid more money, huh? … let’s hope that doesn’t happen… I hope the the Freidkin group don’t realise they are letting a fantastic deal get away… does anyone know that guy Dan Friedkin? Do they maybe want to call him and make extra sure this deal that I’m about to close any second now isn’t one he’d like to beat me to?”

The guy is too wealthy to be a paid stooge, but he sounds like one. Which is nuts.

Some Evertonians lap it all up

Bill Kenwright for 20 years as one illustration 🤷‍♂️

It’s weird.

John Textor will not be buying Everton Football Club.

It is all pantomime.

Which is why I will say to those currently clapping like seals for "Tex".... ya'll need to wake up.

It’s weird.

Is that not our current owner for uncle Usi?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back