John Textor

So , the Guardian and Professor Wilson who both refer to Textor as a billionaire are wrong and Damo and the pfm guy are right.
Screenshot_20240911-223651.webp

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240911-223108.webp
    Screenshot_20240911-223108.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 2

He's a wealthy man but estimates are he's a few hundred million short of $1 billion. He needs others if he wants to take on Everton
And he has already verified he has two other people to come in with him .
So his personal wealth is not an issue here , it is slightly irrelevant.
As long as he can raise the money to purchase the club and invest in its improvement via the consortium or group he has formed that is all we need.
It is more important that he is capable of providing the club with leadership , direction and renewed sense of purpose.
Having listened to him over the months I am hopeful he can provide that .
There are caveats ( the situation at Lyon for instance), but overall I am hopeful he can succeed in gaining ownership, and optimistic of our future if he does .

Honestly. Its like a cliché at this point how some Evertonians just want to believe what they want to believe
I'd rather believe the Guardian and a professor than you , yes.

And by the way , unlike you , I haven't got a scooby how rich or otherwise this guy is or whether he would be a good or bad owner.

For someone who allegedly works " in the legal profession" you seem unusually dogmatic and unwilling to consider an alternative view .

What is it that you do - a receptionist?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back