John Textor

He does not appear on Forbes 2024 list. Search for yourself.

There are plenty of articles saying he’s a billionaire. The problem is there are not reliable sources that aren’t simply quoting other articles.

I personally think he’s effectively a billionaire because he is the front of large investment consortium. His football portfolio alone is close to a billion in value. What is not understood is what % he actually owns in these investment entities.
At the risk of being drowned out. I’m quoting myself.

Regardless of what an article says or quotes, there are no sources cited. This website is searchable. He isn’t on it.

He has himself said he is a billionaire, he said “we have 3 billionaires at Palace and we can’t spend what we want”. So he’s a liar? Great that’s all we need, some weirdo who thinks he’s incredibly richer than he really is.

Lgp0Vw.gif

See, when I google "Josh Harris Net Worth Forbes" a link to Forbes pops up.

And for Moshiri

Can't find one for Textor.

Given his need for attention, you'd think it'd be on his wiki page, but nope.

That is from everton rumors...

When I google "Josh Harris Net Worth Forbes" a link to Forbes pops up.

And for Moshiri

Can't find one for Textor.

Given his need for attention, you'd think it'd be on his wiki page, but nope.

If you aint listed on Forbes, you aint a billionaire.

They've been had off.

he’s worth more than our
current owner

and more imosrr the importantly knows what to do

Moshiri is wealthier.

He does not appear on Forbes 2024 list. Search for yourself.

There are plenty of articles saying he’s a billionaire. The problem is there are not reliable sources that aren’t simply quoting other articles.

I personally think he’s effectively a billionaire because he is the front of large investment consortium. His football portfolio alone is close to a billion in value. What is not understood is what % he actually owns in these investment entities.

I'm glad to see someone is questioning the information and not just blindly accepting it

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back