John Textor

No. He basically questioned whether Dyche could or not and pretty clearly inferred that we wouldn’t be signing players like O’Brien on his watch. Found it xenophobic in reverse and just utterly disconnected form the history of our club.

Weird take in my view mate, what i thought he meant was Dyche was happy signing a big grock but maybe not a different type of player, big personality, higher profile type of player. Different strokes for different folks.

How did you reach this conclusion? Is he not even rich enough to take a money bath like scrooge mcduck ? Isn't that the metric for being a billionaire these days? I understand your dubious of his means to acquire the club but your basically staging a political ad campaign stating your opposition to this guy who is very cavalier but seems more legit than moshiri or 777 which is incredibly low bar but this are standing due to moshiri and kenwright ineptitude

Very similar to what Davek was doing with Friedkin, a campaign of mistrust and accusation, with a touch of I'm always right and you lot are all wrong.

Check the vaults

Go on.
I dont need to .
Your answer tells me you did .
And did you come to the conclusion that they were a bunch of tyre kickers with no real interest in owning Everton or did it take you by surprise also ?
Definitely think we dodged a bullet with them.
One thing to be said for Textor is that he enjoys his football .
Friedkins were just bored collectors passing through and looking to make a quick buck , which they will when we pay their loan back.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back