John Textor

Not at all surprised by Everton releasing that statement.

As I was banging on earlier - entirely self serving from Textor and unhelpful to Everton/Dyche.
Thats it said to much about the manager could have said about bringing young players into the club to develop ect. I liked what he said of course was for him to get good pr from the fan base and onviously because the club has had two failed takeovers now. We dont need him adding more pressure to dyche and the team

Not at all surprised by Everton releasing that statement.

As I was banging on earlier - entirely self serving from Textor and unhelpful to Everton/Dyche.

Yeah fancy giving the fans hope the absolute scoundrel, not having a go at you mate, but for me a bit of light at the end of a very long tunnel. Just like Everton to try and extinguish it. :)

Other than Branthwaite and Pickford..I'd say Big ChongMaster 5000 has the most valuable person at the club in the past 12 months.
Yeah the Chongmeister General has really earned his keep since being shifted all round the club basically being tasked with running the whole show while everybody else disappeared or went into hiding. Fair play to him - you can stay Colin.

Yeah the Chongmeister General has really earned his keep since being shifted all round the club basically being tasked with running the whole show while everybody else disappeared or went into hiding. Fair play to him - you can stay Colin.
Honestly...he's earned his coin.

Poor fella constantly has the look of worry on his face like his gone out and left the gas on.

If he has made the comments about brining a different profile of player to the club are correct, that’s a concern. The DoF should be doing that, not rthe investor / owner. He’s entitled to say what type of football he wants his new acquisition to play, just not the identity of the footballers to play that style
Ya I like his enthusiasm but concerning that he sounds a bit moshiri like in the way he might be looking to bring in players rather than putting in the right people to do the recruitment/playing style

This is in my opinion on Everton, they leave a massive vacuum with their lack of communication and have done for years, but since the board resignations last year it has been ridiculous and it lets everybody else fill that vacuum with whatever they want.
Textor has been openly talking about buying us since May time and if he hadn't been giving his own personal updates we wouldn't know anything!

Ya I like his enthusiasm but concerning that he sounds a bit moshiri like in the way he might be looking to bring in players rather than putting in the right people to do the recruitment/playing style
To me he just sounds like an excited kid that is waiting for Christmas. Nothing wrong with that to me. We need some stability and he's seemingly the only person currently able to have a shot at that as nobody else appears to want to buy the club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back