John Textor

According to the Republican presidential nominee only immigrants will eat your cats and dogs, of course, if they become citizens they will be cleansed of the desire for pet-blood. Claim was fact checked and disproven on live TV.
Frankly I would not reply, but the demonisation and debasing of immigrants in the US is not far at all from Hitler's rhetoric on Jews in pre-war Germany.

Only certain immigrants. White immigrants are fine. But now I'm off topic.

According to the Republican presidential nominee only immigrants will eat your cats and dogs, of course, if they become citizens they will be cleansed of the desire for pet-blood. Claim was fact checked and disproven on live TV.
Frankly I would not reply, but the demonisation and debasing of immigrants in the US is not far at all from Hitler's rhetoric on Jews in pre-war Germany.
Charles...Put the kettle on and have a Tunnocks tea cake,Kind Sir.

It was purely a gentle joust with my man @Curtis.

So now you've you've completely Buzz killed me, I'll get back to be depressed about Everton.

Thanks mate...not am sat here crying.

With the current situation we find ourselves in,with the owner we have I don't think we're going to see a "Stable owner" as such taking over.

It's will either be crook in the 777 mould or some madcap maverick like Textor.

Currently I think you're right.

Or a sportswashing type who doesn't care.

Not sure if the same is true if we're still a Premier League club once Bramley Moore opens.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back