John Textor

Surely we can figure out what Textor is worth roughly then using that. Most that stuff is public isn't it?
Public in the sense that you can pay subscriptions for very specific filings. Or if you know where disclosures are filed, request them from agencies. Not public in the sense that Google will be much help.

Mate...you know full well.

Just when you think we've hit rock bottom,these players will suprise you.

Anyway what this new craze over Stateside with everyone eating their Cats and Dogs?...think it will catch on here?
That's true everton are innovators when it comes to disappointment
Oh those outlandish claims? just the nonsensical ramblings of an unhinged and senile madman that gets his info from spurious sources that traffic in xenophobic panic. Although we do eat hot dogs a lot in the states who knows what the contents are in that mystery meat? 😂

FWIW my prediction is that he will complete the deal for Everton right near the end of his exclusivity period with you. He is desperate to sell his Palace stake - everybody knows it - and despite what he says publicly I don’t foresee too many other businessmen will be queueing up to pay a premium for a 45% stake in a business they have very little control over. The logical thing to do for anyone interested is to wait for as long as possible so he’s over a barrel as November rolls around. Harris, Blitzer and Parish will eventually buy him out for very little return on his investment, that’s what I expect to happen.

Just thinking about it generally…that he’s even commenting publicly on another club whilst still owning ours isn’t great really, is it? Even moreso when he’s passing comment on the staff and setup at the other football club. Pretty disrespectful on both ends actually.

FWIW my prediction is that he will complete the deal for Everton right near the end of his exclusivity period with you. He is desperate to sell his Palace stake - everybody knows it - and despite what he says publicly I don’t foresee too many other businessmen will be queueing up to pay a premium for a 45% stake in a business they have very little control over. The logical thing to do for anyone interested is to wait for as long as possible so he’s over a barrel as November rolls around. Harris, Blitzer and Parish will eventually buy him out for very little return on his investment, that’s what I expect to happen.

Just thinking about it generally…that he’s even commenting publicly on another club whilst still owning ours isn’t great really, is it? Even moreso when he’s passing comment on the staff and setup at the other football club. Pretty disrespectful on both ends actually.
Yes.

They've had since yesterday to release something though mate. Releasing it 5 minutes before a press conference which is now running late after already being delayed just smacks of desperation

The club let it stay out there long enough to get right around the supporters and in the media, then a statement right before the presser to give Dyche a way to answer.

Clever actually

The club let it stay out there long enough to get right around the supporters and in the media, then a statement right before the presser to give Dyche a way to answer.

Clever actually

Don't give Everton any credit mate, there's no one in charge who are that clever.

Dyche has seen his arse about getting his credentials questioned and Chongmaster5000 (copyright @Exeter_Gently ) has lobbed a quick statement together.

imo

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back