John Textor

That's true everton are innovators when it comes to disappointment
Oh those outlandish claims? just the nonsensical ramblings of an unhinged and senile madman that gets his info from spurious sources that traffic in xenophobic panic. Although we do eat hot dogs a lot in the states who knows what the contents are in that mystery meat? 😂
Who'd doesn't like mystery meat.

There's a fairly substantial senior group involved at Eagle, Textor certainly comes across as a bit of a one man band but maybe the rest are happy for him to be the gobby frontman as long as they are left to do their jobs.

It’s no Eagle though is it? I thought he said the acquisition of the club would be done outside of the Eagle group in a consortium with a couple of others (of those others were part of Eagle not sure why he wouldn’t just buy us through Eagle)

It feels like when your at a bar overhear someone hitting on someone else but they're like "I'm still technically married but we're planning to seperate" and the recipient of the advances is kinda weirded out

but he’s confident mate.

i also like the way he said about the jan transfer window that tells
you he’s willing to spend

wether it’s dyche we will see

If he wants to take over the club make the necessary arrangements to complete the move and then you can chat it up on sky about how crap dyche is , there's an order to things

he surely close mate to do this.

he’s worded it very well all
the if’s/buts
etc

. i like the way he’s saying like you can’t say “no to everton”

he’s genuinely ready and excited

he surely close mate to do this.

he’s worded it very well. i like the way he’s saying like you can’t say “no to everton”

he’s genuinely ready and excited
Well that alleviates my concerns, I was worried if textor wasn't able to obtain the crucial Matty seal of approval but since you've given the thumbs up I will be optimistic about the deal 😆

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back