John Textor

@GrandOldTeam Danny is there a list of people who were invited to this meeting that you turned down? Just so I can see who would be classed as influencers for Everton

It was 777 driven mate.

Been running an Everton fan site for nearly 15 years and can comfortably say - Everton don't give a toss about this website, or forum.

Man City follow us on Twitter though, even if Everton don't. Blue Mooooooooooooooon.

Sorry if already posted

Looks legit....

Screenshot 2024-09-13 at 12.04.02.webp

Streetview says this is exactly the kind of property I'd expect to see the person running Everton residing in:

Screenshot 2024-09-13 at 12.03.10.webp

But I don't know who you are talking about so why cant you just mention them? If they're members on here, I'll tag them in and ask them direct if you don't want to.

The majority of us on here are all adults so please do share these "influencers" and I'd be able to then make my own judgement on them.
That benji was one

So a hypocrite as well as racist 👍

Nope just someone with the ability to make his own decisions and form his own opinions on matters.

Should try it sometime.

Cheers for the snap judgement though, easy to label people rather than even contemplate immigration is a very nuanced subject matter and anyone with an opinion not exactly the same as your own is a (pick them) racist, transphobe, misogynist or whatever depending on the subject matter.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back