John Textor

It's far too early to talk about a relegation fight, for us or any other club.
It’s not though, is it? We’ve not suddenly changed from the club of the last three seasons, where we were consistently at the wrong end of the table.

Dyche did wonders last season, given all the off-the-pitch issues, but that massive winless run showed that we’re still a long way from being a safe club in this league.

Were you rioting in Southport recently by any chance?

As I haven't stepped foot in Britain for over 11 years and likely won't ever again, the simple answer is no mate, why would I have been.

Lumping all migration into a 'its all the same' (be that pro or against) way of thinking though just ignores reality.

But anyways it's off topic so not the place

What is indicated is happening concerning the ownership of Everton Football Club. It has been stated on this very forum incl. by @GrandOldTeam who cites the very words that were used 👇

"give them time" etc etc etc

@GrandOldTeam Danny is there a list of people who were invited to this meeting that you turned down? Just so I can see who would be classed as influencers for Everton

It’s not though, is it? We’ve not suddenly changed from the club of the last three seasons, where we were consistently at the wrong end of the table.

Dyche did wonders last season, given all the off-the-pitch issues, but that massive winless run showed that we’re still a long way from being a safe club in this league.
He was also at fault for the on-the-pitch issues though, so he was his own hindrance.

We're in a relegation fight. I doubt too many Everton supporters would agree with you that we're not.
I'll agree with him, meanwhile take this to the pad power mug bedwetting thread please.

We'll be at least mid table like last year, it's more likely that the Mersey will freeze over than us not being in the top flight, stop spreading unjust negativity !

But the whole thing was completely inappropriate.

He's in negotiations with Moshiri - as many other have been - and that's the extent of his involvement.

It's had the effect where the club have had to make a statement about his words not being representative of the club on certain matters. That's destabilising.
I do agree with you that he should certainly not have done that interview, it was a mistake.
I don't think it was destabilising as such but it did put the club in a position where it felt it needed to make a statement to clarify that what he said was not the opinions of the club.
I certainly think it may have harmed his chances of taking control but then we have no idea what Moshiri is thinking. It is clear that Moshiri is trying to salvage as much money for himself rather than maybe the best deal for Everton.
I can't help but feel the Friekdin group may come into this discussion again at a later date.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back