John Textor

You truly are missing the point. What a surprise.

My ire is against you. Only you. Keep up with the pace my friend. It's not always glacial.

It seems you are a Dele Alli fan and that is the reason for your angst against me personally.

My commiserations. That will go at a slightly faster glacial pace than Textor's takeover attempt by selling his Crystal Palace shares

1000057666.webp

I appreciate that certain quarters are suggesting that Textor is not a serious enough bidder or his bid is a ruse …a marketing ploy in advance of Eagle’s IPO (if he ever gets round to it) but I wonder if Textor’s PR has acted as a catalyst for TFG to reconsider because two months appears to be a very quick change of heart if true.

Given that the rumours are either their 200m will be paid upon conclusion of a sale to a new purchaser or at latest by next summer where defaulting would see them take control of Moshiri’s share and/or the stadium, seems an odd move to make. Nothing has developed further with the Leadenhall case.
If Friedkin has come back in it's definitely off the back of Textor's bid.

In my extremely humble opinion.

I can sense the rage from here from some of you.

All because someone reminds you that Textor still hasn't sold his Crystal Palace shares yet 🤷‍♂️
I think its fairly obvious by now that you dont have a sense of much lol

Actually, what you said was that "It's fact. His Crystal Palace shares sale is proceeding at a glacial pace." and then when asked repeatedly how long it usually takes said you said "over a year". But facts are so boring so...

It seems you are a Dele Alli fan and that is the reason for your angst against me personally.

My commiserations. That will go at a slightly faster glacial pace than Textor's takeover attempt by selling his Crystal Palace shares
Tis true that I have a heart for the afflicted or disaffected....

Though it's limited. Hence my disregard for you.

Loan is a loan. IPO or Alliwise. Same [Poor language removed] different packaging. Sure you can relate.

Billionaires
They’re just drone bees who flew in the right direction and happened on the pollen

For every successful one there’s multiples of the same talent and persona flying just as intently and assuredly in the wrong direction

They’re utterly crazy, determined chancers and the rest is all timing

If Friedkin has come back in it's definitely off the back of Textor's bid.

In my extremely humble opinion.
Yeah hope whatever happens even tho friedkin is who i would prefer takes us over that if it is textor. That it will speed up his bid for the club as still feels is alot of talk without any action and will always go back to when he sells his plalace shares

Billionaires
They’re just drone bees who flew in the right direction and happened on the pollen

For every successful one there’s multiples of the same talent and persona flying just as intently and assuredly in the wrong direction

They’re utterly crazy, determined chancers and the rest is all timing
Who mostly seem successful in buying us

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back