John Textor

He's trying to make himself sound like an "old school" club owner that understands the traditions of the game

People need to understand that Textor is nothing but a salesman

That's what his IPO is all about. Packaging it up and selling a product

Whether he's a "snake oil salesman" or a "salesman", I'll let others decide

He is NOT a billionaire however. He's worth in the region of US$800 million. But not a billionaire in his own right.

Edit. Currency corrected to US Dollars $
How could you possibly know his real net worth. Nobody does. If you are looking on the internet you can find anything from 780 million to 3.4 billion. You are just choosing the lowest figure.

Yes, you’re a notoriously reliable source.

I’ll always take the word of someone who has convinced themselves they are the smartest person on a football forum over anything else.
About time someone articulated it to this Damo fella. He seems to be constantly posting unsubstantiated claims with very little evidence or reasoning. He needs to give it a rest as it's getting boring.

Thanks again.

About time someone articulated it to this Damo fella. He seems to be constantly posting unsubstantiated claims with very little evidence or reasoning. He needs to give it a rest as it's getting boring.

Thanks again.

To give the guy credit, he puts the hours into crafting this illusion of pompous intellectual superiority - even though it only seems to be effective upon himself.

How could you possibly know his real net worth. Nobody does. If you are looking on the internet you can find anything from 780 million to 3.4 billion. You are just choosing the lowest figure.

Because people have confused the value of companies he's merely a % shareholder in, as the 100% contribution to his net worth.

He's a very weathy man, sure. But he is NOT a Billionaire as many have claimed.

This is an important fact that people should know about.

Yes, you’re a notoriously reliable source.

I’ll always take the word of someone who has convinced themselves they are the smartest person on a football forum over anything else.
Come on, mate. His job title is ‘legal,’ which means he knows what he’s talking about on pretty much everything.

You're just proving the point, that whenever someone says something to certain Evertonians - that they don't like. They put their fingers in their ears and deny it. Then start trying to attack the person that said, the thing that they don't want to hear. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks again.

It's "boring" is it? The fact that John Textor is NOT a Billionaire?

If it's that "boring" why are you replying to it?

Oh yes, because it's not actually "boring". You simply don't want to hear it. :coffee:

Because people have confused the value of companies he's merely a % shareholder in, as the 100% contribution to his net worth.

He's a very weathy man, sure. But he is NOT a Billionaire as many have claimed.

This is an important fact that people should know about.

You're just proving the point, that whenever someone says something to certain Evertonians - that they don't like. They put their fingers in their ears and deny it. Then start trying to attack the person that said, the thing that they don't want to hear. 🤷‍♂️

It's "boring" is it? The fact that John Textor is NOT a Billionaire?

If it's that "boring" why are you replying to it?

Oh yes, because it's not actually "boring". You simply don't want to hear it. :coffee:
And you have completely avoided my question. How do you know how much money he is worth.

If Texter gets in, having paid off all debt, fund the last of the stadium, comes out and says hes not looking to get back any of his investment until the club are settled, and whilst staying within psr limits he will squeeze every last penny he can in the squad, will people warm to him then?

Right now we just need the club ownership sorted asap so the club can move on.

If it’s JT or TFG at this point I don’t care it’s just that we need Morshiri to do one.

Whilst this is in limbo we’re stuck as a club new stadium or not

If you're so sure on how much John Textor's personal net worth - why don't you put a figure on it?
I haven't said i know how much he is worth. On the contrary, i have said that nobody has a clue how much he is worth. What I want to know is how do you know how much he is worth? Where are you getting your figure from?

Answer the question without any further deflecting or dodging please. Where are you getting your 'factual' figures from?

If you're so sure on how much John Textor's personal net worth - why don't you put a figure on it?
You have a fixation with personal wealth .
It is not the most important factor .
You are limited to how much money you can invest in a team.
The future will be more about clubs being self sustaining anyway.
Leadership , direction, organisation and judgement are more important.
Textor is putting together a consortium, so it really doesn’t matter if you have one billionaire or ten millionaires.
You are equating great wealth with great leadership, that isn’t automatically the case.
You prefer the Friedkin’s because of their wealth , but like so many wealthy people they inherited their wealth they aren’t self made .
Despite the reservations over Textor , he comes over as a football man, somebody who actually cares for the game.
The Friedkin’s don’t to me.
Leadership is the most important factor .

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back