John Textor

At an absolute minimum Textor would have to be able to command the confidence of the markets to be able to refinance our debt.

Friedkin would have to be paid off, that leaves the uncertainty regarding the 777 loan and RMF.

Under the terms of agreement with RMF, would refinancing even be an option? There may be a penalty clause for early repayment? I have read nothing to suggest that's the case but as it stands it suits RMF to keep bleeding us dry.

If that debt and the interest could be taken out of the equation then it goes a long way to putting us on a more stable and sustainable financial footing.

If Textors plan was just to reshuffle one high interest rate loan with another, then there is nothing in this for us.
Whoever owns the club when BMD is complete should've no issues refinancing the debt at that stage - as long as we're in the Premier League

I'm not happy with it or any sharing of information, with someone or their representatives, when that someone has a 45% shareholding in a competitor (Crystal Palace) with absolutely no imminent sale of that apparent

He needs to sell that shareholding before anything should be disclosed

Yes and he exceeds the 10% mentioned in rule G and/or F.5 (disqualifying events) and/or as mentioned in A.1.235
If you think CP are our competitors you are seriously deluded
They are way above us at this point in time
They have sold Olise and have 4 or 5 assets worth major money
We have one

He can't even sign an agreement to purchase the club as that could be by virtue of a contract to purchase - be considered as him having a "beneficial interest" even before shares are transfered

This whole thing is a very bad idea and it reminds me of the days when people said Everton would never fall foul of FFP/STTC/P&S

You recall? When they said it meant nothing?

An 8 point deduction later and those people who think the rules don't apply to us look very stupid

It's more Moshiri taking risks with the club because he's a reckless idiot
You’ve been schooled
Just accept it and move on
We all boo-boo now and again

You’ve been schooled
Just accept it and move on
We all boo-boo now and again

Schooled? You just said :

If you think CP are our competitors you are seriously deluded
They are way above us at this point in time
They have sold Olise and have 4 or 5 assets worth major money
We have one

They're another Premier League club, so of course they're Everton's competitor.

I’ve thought of many names for our Damo

Funnily enough Lawyer was not among them 😂😂

I suggest you pipe down rather than quote days old posts and then trying to dispute, what is clearly the case.

I'm also not "yours" as in "our". Either :dodgy:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back