John Textor

Weird as Chong was saying only yesterday in the Echo, (sorry), that all funding was now complete. Wonder if Chong would still stand by that quote ?
Maybe he’s sorting a long term financing against the stadium instead of the RMF, 777 and Friedman short term loans.

Hopefully with better rates.

The revolving door of potential investors for well over a year now makes it incredibly concerning - and painfully obvious - that financially speaking - points deductions from FFP for over-spending are absolutely nothing compared to the balance sheet of this once great club.

It is mind-blowing for investor-after-investor to go into "talks" with a notable Premier League Club that has it's own stadium and then walk away.

Everton is really starting to look like a House of Cards. And I hate to say that...

There is literally not one Palace fan worried about relegation while this forum is shitting it’s pants over relegation
They are a superior team and better run with a more progressive manager than we have
I don’t believe that for one second. They were protesting midway through last season about how the club was being run and one good run at the end of the season got the board out of it.

Maybe their fans aren’t worried now but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be, especially if anyone else follows Olise and Andersen out the door.

Welll you have absolutely no reason to be worried
You have a good team , decent owners a young and progressive manager , money in the bank , and a good scouting network
I don’t believe that for one second. They were protesting midway through last season about how the club was being run and one good run at the end of the season got the board out of it.

Maybe their fans aren’t worried now but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be, especially if anyone else follows Olise and Andersen out the door.
they will get good money and spend it wisely ,unlike us

Welll you have absolutely no reason to be worried
You have a good team , decent owners a young and progressive manager , money in the bank , and a good scouting network

they will get good money and spend it wisely ,unlike us
They got good money for Oliseh and replaced him with Ismaila Sarr so we’ll see.

Not that I think they’ll go down, I don’t think we’ll go down either. But in reality neither side should be totally confident.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back