John Textor

I'm sick of people saying this type of thing. It's a pathetic comment.

All it is about is trying to silence discussion. This is a forum. It's about discussion not silencing it. 🤷‍♂️

Textor has rejected the offers he was given by the existing shareholders of CP as he didn't consider it enough money. We do know that.
Its not silencing discussion, its saying nobody has a clue, its a factual statement.

Dont act like you know anything.

I am not trying to close down discussion I am taking part in it.
But I was pointing out that pretending we have access to up to date information about any deal is naive .
We do not know what Textor’s situation is or what his plans are with regard to his Palace shares.
The only thing we can be reasonably certain of is that he is currently in talks with Moshiri or his representatives with regard to purchasing our club.
Beyond that everything else is pure supposition and guesswork .
All we can do is wait and see what transpires .

No you're using the over used trope and by now cliché that "we don't have a clue" or "we don't know what deals are being done" just to shut down discussion. It's boring.

Let’s be honest we haven’t a clue what deals are being struck that we are not nor ever will be privy to .
All we can be reasonably sure of at the moment is that Textor would like to own us and he is attempting to find a way to do so.

We do know this is the case. It's been widely reported he's rejected offers from the likes of Harris and Blitzer at Palace.

You may not want to hear that but that is the case. So less of the "we haven’t a clue what deals are being struck" over used clichés please

So what?

I can read an Alan Myers tweet, it still doesnt mean I know anything.

Unless what you can read are the minutes of the meeting, you know ZIP.

Read my last post. It's a cliché the whole "we haven’t a clue what deals are being struck"

I know enough to know that Textor is no where near buying Everton. He wants more money than he's been offered for his Palace shares. Until he gets that he's not buying Everton

If Textor is legit wanting to buy Everton, then he clearly expects to shift his Palace shares.

He wouldn't be bothering his arse otherwise.
👀👀👀
Read my last post. It's a cliché the whole "we haven’t a clue what deals are being struck"

I know enough to know that Textor is no where near buying Everton. He wants more money than he's been offered for his Palace shares. Until he gets that he's not buying Everton
👀

Then he needs to show he's got the offer and agreement to sell those shares then, doesn't he @GrandOldTeam

Until then, he's wasting everyone's time.

No mate.

Because it's a private company.

We're entitled to sod all.

We can only second guess and try and read between the lines. Too many speak with too much certainty.

Football isn't a usual business and trying to understand a billionaires mindset is a tricky thing.

I know enough to know that Textor is no where near buying Everton
. He wants more money than he's been offered for his Palace shares. Until he gets that he's not buying Everton
No, that’s an opinion.

You don’t know that at all. You have no idea what potential deals he has going on.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back