John Textor

Was thinking about that today.

Palace sell Obey for 2m
Everton buy Obey for 22m

Textor pockets 20m?

Or something, I was trying to think how I could sex it up.

I believe he genuinely wants to buy Everton.

Just not sure he'll get it over the line.

But then as I've long said, I'm not sure we've been genuinely for sale. But you'd think at some stage Usmanov, sorry Moshiri gives it up.

No mate.

Because it's a private company.

We're entitled to sod all.

We can only second guess and try and read between the lines. Too many speak with too much certainty.

Football isn't a usual business and trying to understand a billionaires mindset is a tricky thing.
Nobody had a clue when Freidy came in, nobody had a clue when Sextor came back in.

NOBODY has a clue.

Its almost like these hugely successful businessmen keep their hugely profitable business dealings to themselves, to you know, make them profitable.

Its an utter joke they aint on here listing all the details tho, let me tell you that.

No, that’s an opinion.

You don’t know that at all. You have no idea what potential deals he has going on.

I do. Because as I told Goat, I can read and it's all over that Textor rejected offers he received for his shares from Harris and Blitzer.

No mate.

We can only second guess and try and read between the lines. Too many speak with too much certainty.

Football isn't a usual business and trying to understand a billionaires mindset is a tricky thing.

I've given up trying to understand Moshri's mindset. The man is an idiot. Proven.

I however, think people will be sadly disappointed with Textor's lack of liquidity. I fear that this is going to lead to yet more debt that every Evertonian is going to end up paying for.

I dunno, im 50/50 whats going on here.

It stinks, the whole thing utterly stinks.

Why wont it ever stop!

We are in 100% agreement there.

It does all stink.

Nobody had a clue when Freidy came in, nobody had a clue when Sextor came back in.

NOBODY has a clue.

Its almost like these hugely successful businessmen keep their hugely profitable business dealings to themselves, to you know, make them profitable.

Its an utter joke they aint on here listing all the details tho, let me tell you that.

I know for a fact that Moshiri has people briefing in the media on his behalf. That was going on a huge amount during the 777 debacle. So when you say he keeps things quiet, I don't agree. He spins and users spinners majorly.

No mate.

Moshiri either has an IQ of 276 (the highest ever recorded) or he has an IQ of 40.

In simple terms it's impossible to know what the hell the fella thinks and why he's made the decisions he had. Billionaires are just off the scale nuts.

NOBODY has a clue.

The mouths all claimed them Americans were buying Everton.

Moshiri bought us the next day.

So aye, nobody really knows.

I do. Because as I told Goat, I can read and it's all over that Textor rejected offers he received for his shares from Harris and Blitzer.

I've given up trying to understand Moshri's mindset. The man is an idiot. Proven.

I however, think people will be sadly disappointed with Textor's lack of liquidity. I fear that this is going to lead to yet more debt that every Evertonian is going to end up paying for.

If he wanted to mate he could buy us with loans on the stadium.

Didn't he buy Lyon for 600/700m the other year?

I'm sure he could buy us if he wanted to.

The mouths all claimed them Americans were buying Everton.

Moshiri bought us the next day.

So aye, nobody really knows.

If he wanted to mate he could buy us with loans on the stadium.

Didn't he buy Lyon for 600/700m the other year?

I'm sure he could buy us if he wanted to.

The issue then is that this is a leveraged purchase and you know those are limited in terms of their value in the Premier League's owners and directors test

well according to echo it’s expected to be done by weekend or have i misread that?

The echo have said people at Everton are unaware of Textor visiting the stadium or in talks with Moshiri yesterday.

Basically, people who work for Everton haven't got a clue what Moshiri is doing and he's doing what he always does which is whatever he thinks is best for him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back