John Textor

As stated by me earlier, he did sell Lyons ground albeit to the long time family ownership (they'd had it 37 years) so into safe hands.

Btw, I'd be very worried about losing Glasner to us mate, Textor is on record about being a long time admirer of him and looks like you aren't backing him in any substantial way - plus that short term contract is not good for you.
He didn't sell the grounds (Lyon being by the way the only French club owning its stadium) but the arena that the OL group had just finished building nearby. Many people here fear that the stadium will follow soon.

@maccavennie translate please

Sorry mate, was just helping a Spanish friend learn how to speak Spanish

John Textor já está torcendo para o Everton abertamente.Acho que o Botafogo já ganhou mais um irmão

John Textor was in a tornado which made him paranoid for Everton for abar a minute. He ached in a queue with BO and had to go jogging, houmus yum with mayo

No you're using the over used trope and by now cliché that "we don't have a clue" or "we don't know what deals are being done" just to shut down discussion. It's boring.

We do know this is the case. It's been widely reported he's rejected offers from the likes of Harris and Blitzer at Palace.

You may not want to hear that but that is the case. So less of the "we haven’t a clue what deals are being struck" over used clichés please
Calm down lad .
It appears discussion means to you that every utterance you make has to be accepted verbatim and treated as an unchallengeable fact .
So you know for a fact that Textor has no options to sell his shares ?
Of course you don’t .
So stop acting like some sort of omnipotent financial superbrain while chatting pure BS.

Calm down lad .
It appears discussion means to you that every utterance you make has to be accepted verbatim and treated as an unchallengeable fact .
So you know for a fact that Textor has no options to sell his shares ?
Of course you don’t .
So stop acting like some sort of omnipotent financial superbrain while chatting pure BS.

omnipotent

What a wonderful word. If it was countdown and I was Carol Vorderman, that's getting 10 points and a clap from the 103 capacity audience

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back