John Textor

No ,
I was offering an opinion .
You were free to ignore it or contest it .
Instead you lost your temper and threw a hissy fit , flipping digital middle fingers to boot .
You have a strange view of debate .
It appears it’s your view or the highway 😃
Anyway I’ll leave you to pontificate now 👍
it’s wednesday why are people using such words against fellow blues that most never had a proper education hahahaha

No ,
I was offering an opinion .
You were free to ignore it or contest it .
Instead you lost your temper and threw a hissy fit , flipping digital middle fingers to boot .
You have a strange view of debate .
It appears it’s your view or the highway 😃
Anyway I’ll leave you to pontificate now 👍

"we haven’t a clue what deals are being struck" is your only response, what's the point in having a forum then? 🤷‍♂️

Pathetic stuff

That would be impressive macca as you only get nine letters.

Damn that countdown Jimi, I'll make my own tv show where it's called tendown and see how they like that! Carol will be in a bikini of course, but still looking as serious as ever as she plucks numbers from a little paddling pool filled with plastic ducks and gives us a 2, 2, 3, 50, 25, 10 = 64,378

"we haven’t a clue what deals are being struck" is your only response, what's the point in having a forum then? 🤷‍♂️

Pathetic stuff
Just a question
Why are getting bent out of shape by my comments?
You are engaging in ad hominem attacks now instead of engaging in discussion.
I would respectfully suggest that it you who is trying to prevent adult discourse by refusing to accept any opinion but your own to be considered.

Just a question
Why are getting bent out of shape by my comments?
You are engaging in ad hominem attacks now instead of engaging in discussion.
I would respectfully suggest that it you who is trying to prevent adult discourse by refusing to accept any opinion but your own to be considered.
You didn’t say anything wrong. Unfortunately said poster always has this bee in his bonnet about being ‘shut down’ or being ‘censored’. You are correct….factually we know nothing, as all we can do is go off what others are reporting and continue to speculate which we know is not always accurate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back