John Textor

As stated by me earlier, he did sell Lyons ground albeit to the long time family ownership (they'd had it 37 years) so into safe hands.

Btw, I'd be very worried about losing Glasner to us mate, Textor is on record about being a long time admirer of him and looks like you aren't backing him in any substantial way - plus that short term contract is not good for you.
Textor was claiming he was the inspiration we hired Glasner only after we hired him. There is no independent evidence to verify that he championed him for Palace beforehand.He turned down Bayern Munich before they gave it to Kompany and a contract extension is being negotiated. We have so far bought in Kamada and Riad and negotiating for Lacroix so backing him on his player choices.
Of course he may go to Everton, this is Football, but not because of any of the reasons you are suggesting.

Any pics of your Sheriff's badge mate?
IMG_5605.webp

Inappropriate Language
Don't need for DMs mate, I spend my time between Buckingam Palace (when Charles doesn't need to rent it off me) and Moshiris yacht. Send it to either of those please yorkie.
for such laughter that you have bought me this evening i’m actually considering hand delivering it and just to add to your suspense i’ll do it barefooted (don’t worry they don’t stink) on hot cole’s while humming sweet caroline for shits and gigs

As stated by me earlier, he did sell Lyons ground albeit to the long time family ownership (they'd had it 37 years) so into safe hands.

Btw, I'd be very worried about losing Glasner to us mate, Textor is on record about being a long time admirer of him and looks like you aren't backing him in any substantial way - plus that short term contract is not good for you.

Glasner wouldn't just jump ship because of the owner. He's not that kinda man at all.

for such laughter that you have bought me this evening i’m actually considering hand delivering it and just to add to your suspense i’ll do it barefooted (don’t worry they don’t stink) on hot cole’s while humming sweet caroline for shits and gigs

Great idea

But I hate that song so I'd have to send the hounds out on you as you trespass on my kingdom.

We shall just cherish the thought of it happening as a kind gesture and bank the memory as one that we both share with an Alan Partridge style smile.

What's he said that's objectionable there? 🤷‍♂️
Said something questionable about the club and the superbloos can't have that.

Moshiri was a minority owner at a Premier League club and no one would have questioned him when he came in.

Now we've all seen he's a moron of the highest order but you can't question who he's decided to sell his stake to for some reason - especially after his first choice (777) have been revealed to be the biggest charlatans in football who had no money themselves.

Always a great sign when your prospective owner has his true wealth questioned.

He’s right though - I’d like to know where he’s sourcing funds seems his stakes are all borrowed money and Lyon is secured against Palace.

Is the plan here just to restructure the debt and leverage and not invest…..

If I’m honest I still have my doubts this happens and if does - completed.

Said something questionable about the club and the superbloos can't have that.

Moshiri was a minority owner at a Premier League club and no one would have questioned him when he came in.

Now we've all seen he's a moron of the highest order but you can't question who he's decided to sell his stake to for some reason - especially after his first choice (777) have been revealed to be the biggest charlatans in football.

Well that's going a bit further than my question, but I understand what you're saying as it can be frustrating when people shut down legitimate questions or concerns or discussion

Ziegler has been asked to back up his questions and to gather some evidence together

I'm not convinced that Textor is as claimed or this bid

Or ... I'm yet to be convinced

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back