John Textor

John Textor is just the front man. His group contains many people, they will all be involved should the takeover happen. So people questioning his wealth forget that this is not a single person takeover bid.

it wouldn’t be surprising if tfg are involved in some capacity for me

Said something questionable about the club and the superbloos can't have that.

Moshiri was a minority owner at a Premier League club and no one would have questioned him when he came in.

Now we've all seen he's a moron of the highest order but you can't question who he's decided to sell his stake to for some reason - especially after his first choice (777) have been revealed to be the biggest charlatans in football who had no money themselves.
Don't think it's got anything to do with being a Superbloo mate.

The Zeigmeister has shown himself to be a complete helmet in past especially when arguing with Evertonian over the strangest things.

Don't think it's got anything to do with being a Superbloo mate.

The Zeigmeister has shown himself to be a complete helmet in past especially when arguing with Evertonian over the strangest things.

That may be true. But as @Neiler says below this is a valid question that we need more information on ...

He’s right though - I’d like to know where he’s sourcing funds seems his stakes are all borrowed money and Lyon is secured against Palace.

Is the plan here just to restructure the debt and leverage and not invest…..

If I’m honest I still have my doubts this happens and if does - completed.

"we haven’t a clue what deals are being struck" is your only response, what's the point in having a forum then? 🤷‍♂️

Pathetic stuff
Mate, you’re coming across quite badly here. You were adamant this couldn’t happen a few days ago. Absolutely adamant. It’s completely fine to speculate but you pretend to have access to information you don’t have. You’re basically Esk mark2

Mate, you’re coming across quite badly here. You were adamant this couldn’t happen a few days ago. Absolutely adamant. It’s completely fine to speculate but you pretend to have access to information you don’t have. You’re basically Esk mark2

I'm still adamant it can't happen until he sells his shares in Crystal Palace

And Esk wishes he was Damo mk 5 !

I think if you’re a journalist which Marting Ziegler professes to be, and you question someone financial wealth/status, it’s not unreasonable to state why you are posing the question. To question it without a rationale for questioning it seems a little weird (as long as he doesn’t leave himself open to the risk of libel)

You’re just stating the obvious that we all know. But you made a massive assumption that he doesn’t have a buyer for his shares and therefore we shouldn’t be talking to him. If that assumption is wrong everything you’ve based on it falls apart. And ultimately, you have no idea if he has a deal in place to buy his shares. All you know is he previously rejected an offer.

1 thing that’s clear is as soon as them shares are gone and there is proof he will pass the tests the premier league throw at him as he’s already had shares in a club within the league. i do think there is traction based on what’s come out today so it wouldn’t be surprising if he does own us before the end of the month

I think if you’re a journalist which Marting Ziegler professes to be, and you question someone financial wealth/status, it’s not unreasonable to state why you are posing the question. To question it without a rationale for questioning it seems a little weird (as long as he doesn’t leave himself open to the risk of libel)
I did enjoy the time he flipped his dish because he thought a Blue was accusing him of having anal sex with Richard Masters.

You’re just stating the obvious that we all know. But you made a massive assumption that he doesn’t have a buyer for his shares and therefore we shouldn’t be talking to him. If that assumption is wrong everything you’ve based on it falls apart. And ultimately, you have no idea if he has a deal in place to buy his shares. All you know is he previously rejected an offer.

Exactly. What's changed then now because he's not confirmed he has a buyer as all previous bids were too low for his Crystal Palace shares

What's changed since then?

Should he really be trying to progress buying Everton when he has no buyer lined up?

I don't think he should. It blocks other parties interested in Everton and isn't in our interests

1 thing that’s clear is as soon as them shares are gone and there is proof he will pass the tests the premier league throw at him as he’s already had shares in a club within the league. i do think there is traction based on what’s come out today so it wouldn’t be surprising if he does own us before the end of the month

You don't know that. He as part of the Premier League owners and directors test has to provide a business plan and proof of financing for three years. So you don't know that.

If he sells his shares before he even looks at our books, then he is a Moshiri level fool.

If he sells his shares before he even looks at our books, then he is a Moshiri level fool.

He's been talking to other clubs including in the Championship before Everton

He's been trying to sell his Palace shares for months and months with no takers and no acceptable bids

He wants out of Palace but the fact is he can't take over any club until he sells them

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back