John Textor

Just because people like you don't want to hear what you consider "negative" things. Same old same old trying to silence things you don't like to hear. Even if it's true

The headline fee is distorted because it involves other things the club haven't been transparent about re: BMD

Richard Kenyon is someone I would remove immediately at the club. Pulling the wool over everyone's eyes

It's not negative things at all, being an Everton fan I'm immune to it, it's you going on and on and on, give it a rest, take a walk, breathe fresh air, believe me you will feel a whole lot better about things...And so will we. :)

It's not negative things at all, being an Everton fan I'm immune to it, it's you going on and on and on, give it a rest, take a walk, breathe fresh air, believe me you will feel a whole lot better about things...And so will we. :)

No. "Give it a rest" is a pathetic reply. Because basically I'm not saying what you want to hear.

Castore is a load of rubbish and we need to get rid. ASAP

This sounds an awful lot like "touch grass" which you should not say to a fellow Evertonian. I'd rather you call people the c word than tell them to "touch grass" -- leave that obscenity on TikTok where it belongs.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
IMG_6007.webp

Is this for real?

Bit mad like. Man with a 45% stake in Crystal Palace congratulating a player moving from another club that he owns, to Everton.

Certainly brings a new slant to the multi club model.

I'd be very peeved if I were a Lyon or Palace fan. He should be working in their interests.
It is very much for real. To be fair, he has made it extremely clear that he is selling his share of Palace as soon as possible, why keep up some charade that he cares about what happens to them? At least it’s honest.

It is very much for real. To be fair, he has made it extremely clear that he is selling his share of Palace as soon as possible, why keep up some charade that he cares about what happens to them? At least it’s honest.
Yeah I admire his honesty to an extent but even so. I don't think a takeover will materialise here, but if it did, and the boot is on the other foot then, well.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back