John Textor

I am still suspicious that Moshiri is not really interested in selling this club , only in investment.
At present we can only wait and see what transpires.
I’m still hopeful Textor can succeed .

It’s to expensive for him now in my opinion mate. You’ve no idea the bills clocking up, causing cash flow and debt financing issues - he’s continuously kicking the can down the road to avoid another penny going into the club, despite him causing both the cash flow and debt/interest issue.

People are aware of the debt - but nobody really ackowledges or mentions the interest cost of that debt and the impact that/will has/have and it’s growing month on month. Hes certainly not acting like someone planning to be here for the long term, anything but.

We don’t want Textor mate - as above may as well be Moshiri, he’s a headbanger, nothing would change, we want serious people here - TFG our only hope of possible available option IMO.

Hi
I am still suspicious that Moshiri is not really interested in selling this club , only in investment.
At present we can only wait and see what transpires.
I’m still hopeful Textor can succeed .
( Textor could be that fun nugget 😀)
Agreed
I’m not convinced we are truly up for sale
Moshiri is just inviting tyre kickers and would be investors until whatever his game plan is comes to fruition

Do you think that the TFG returning to the table has any legs, or are they probably just covering their bases 'in case' Textor has found Alexander's sword to cut thru the Gordian Knot that is the Leadenhall Lawsuit.

I'm hoping that Friedkin and Co are just positioning themselves to try and lowball the 777600 debt, and the A-Cap Kenneth King's attempt to hang onto his assets as best he can?

I genuinely see TFG being a positive and very professional way forward for the club; tho I despise the MCM especially with them having AS Roma as their current flagship.

Has any other 'bidder' come forward yet?
The only thing TFG have to worry about is Moshiri taking on more debt. They have no reason to bid or take over unless they are certain Moshiri is going to get the club relegated and even then they can just back out and get their money back. Moshiri either lowers his price (which is unrealistic) or some mega rich oil lord finally decides to buy the club and take on the debt. TFG can just sit pretty

….as somebody who doesn’t know who to vote for here, I’m getting very bad vibes from folk I respect re Textor and then there’s the likes of Dave who reckons Friedkin is Arthur Daly.

Sorry Dave, I’m currently in the TFG camp.
Confusing times eggs. Changed my mind a few times, maybe best to go for a pint at the Winslow and let the whole thing blow over, time will tell…

The only thing TFG have to worry about is Moshiri taking on more debt. They have no reason to bid or take over unless they are certain Moshiri is going to get the club relegated and even then they can just back out and get their money back. Moshiri either lowers his price (which is unrealistic) or some mega rich oil lord finally decides to buy the club and take on the debt. TFG can just sit pretty
I think TFG had the inside track and threw it away.
I believe they were the preferred buyer but possibly tried to squeeze Moshiri too much.

He spoke publicly out of turn here mate on a share offering, buy back of shares in Eagle holding current listing - without what looks like here the boards, awareness, agreement or at least consent. This could potentially create a false market for those shares - which is against the rules, thus the shares had to be suspended from trading and the statement from the board of Eagle.

Headbanger and this is a bit of a manure show.

you’ve lost me at “he spoke”

Do you think that the TFG returning to the table has any legs, or are they probably just covering their bases 'in case' Textor has found Alexander's sword to cut thru the Gordian Knot that is the Leadenhall Lawsuit.

I'm hoping that Friedkin and Co are just positioning themselves to try and lowball the 777600 debt, and the A-Cap Kenneth King's attempt to hang onto his assets as best he can?

I genuinely see TFG being a positive and very professional way forward for the club; tho I despise the MCM especially with them having AS Roma as their current flagship.

Has any other 'bidder' come forward yet?
This post reeks of that thingummy wotsit. Education, that’s it. Be that fancy book-learning thing people go on about.

why won’t they mate?
I think the worry is that Moshiri selling is just smoke and mirrors. He’s trying to get potential buyers to buy in with investment, drag out the whole affair (the extended exclusivity period with 777 would support this) to basically tread water until BMD is open. Then we generate more income and he can start to reap the benefits of the stadium. It’s actually a daft time for him to sell from his perspective - the cash cow is almost in reach, he just needs the funds to get by until then. Nightmare scenario but not beyond the realms of possibility

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back