Join me in the spirit realm.

Just had a taste of this years damson gin, and, it's [Poor language removed]' gorgeous. If I could recommend a new year's resolution it it is make damson gin in copious quantities ; you won't regret it.
The amount of new Gins on the market is amazing, some proper weird flavours too.

Xmas Eve was enjoyable... 9/10 for me, for Irish Whiskeys. Will buy again, once gone...not much left!

redbreast-15-year-old-p1055-5011_image.jpg

Bought this for mrs d a couple of years ago, she's randomly decided to open it tonight.

20200103_195708.webp

Blood orange plus botanicals, really special. Incredibly subtle orange flavour, with a touch of honey, not a lot of spice. Nothing like the other 'orange tinctured' gins on offer.

Made in batches of 200 by a fella in his garden shed in Cirencester lol

Good work fella!

My sister gave this as a Christmas present. Can't say I've ever before heard of white port, very drinkable. I don't suppose it's the same company that make wine gums ? :)

White-Port-A.jpg
Few years ago at the Bristol balloon festival there was a stall promoting some brand of white port, giving out free samples which were very nice. We came back towards the end of the day and the girls working the stall were desperate to close down and get off. They practically threw the stuff at us, we walked away with half a dozen bottles each and we were 'kin leathered!!

Few years ago at the Bristol balloon festival there was a stall promoting some brand of white port, giving out free samples which were very nice. We came back towards the end of the day and the girls working the stall were desperate to close down and get off. They practically threw the stuff at us, we walked away with half a dozen bottles each and we were 'kin leathered!!
FFS, it always happens to someone else.:mad: lol
Not much left of the bottle, didn't give me much of a hangover compared to the normal port.

Bought this for mrs d a couple of years ago, she's randomly decided to open it tonight.

View attachment 75759

Blood orange plus botanicals, really special. Incredibly subtle orange flavour, with a touch of honey, not a lot of spice. Nothing like the other 'orange tinctured' gins on offer.

Made in batches of 200 by a fella in his garden shed in Cirencester lol

Good work fella!
That looks lovely.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back