Jokes Thread

Two old mates bump into one another not having seen one another for years because of work commitments.

Naturally they talk about old times and the topic of immediate family is raised.

"Well" one guy says, you know I was heavy into my classical music. I'm now a violinist. My wife is a classical pianist, my son at a music academy studying and is excelling at playing the flute and daughter a leading cellist.
What about yourself?

The other replies "I continued with my self defence and instruct karate at international level. My missus took up taekwondo and excels at it. My lad is a promising amateur boxer and daughter goes to unarmed combat classes."

First guy replies" you'll have to come round to ours and we'll put on a musical performance for you"

The other bloke says "that'll be nice,, then you can come round to our's and we can kick your fecking heads in"

Two old mates bump into one another not having seen one another for years because of work commitments.

Naturally they talk about old times and the topic of immediate family is raised.

"Well" one guy says, you know I was heavy into my classical music. I'm now a violinist. My wife is a classical pianist, my son at a music academy studying and is excelling at playing the flute and daughter a leading cellist.
What about yourself?

The other replies "I continued with my self defence and instruct karate at international level. My missus took up taekwondo and excels at it. My lad is a promising amateur boxer and daughter goes to unarmed combat classes."

First guy replies" you'll have to come round to ours and we'll put on a musical performance for you"

The other bloke says "that'll be nice,, then you can come round to our's and we can kick your fecking heads in"
I don’t get it

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back