2021/22 Jonjoe Kenny

ah11984

Player Valuation: £20m
Squad option 😂

Even in this abomination of a squad I’d have Coleman, Patterson, Holgate, Godfrey and Iwobi at right back before him. Just stop it. He made Charlie Taylor look like Ronaldinho.

atypicalusername

Player Valuation: £35m
The issue is when squad options want 30k+ a week with very limited ability.
Beats the 60k we've played some other squad options in the past. Honestly think he has something useful about him. Got far too much stick for shooting when in space and to be fair he did blow his load when he was too aggressive tackling the same game. Let's not forget he has 2 assists this season and has shown a decent ability in holding the ball up under pressure on many occasions. Rather keep him than blow 5 million on a unknown quantity on the same wage to play the same squad role.

atypicalusername

Player Valuation: £35m
Squad option 😂

Even in this abomination of a squad I’d have Coleman, Patterson, Holgate, Godfrey and Iwobi at right back before him. Just stop it. He made Charlie Taylor look like Ronaldinho.
To be fair, Patterson hasn't shown enough as of yet to be truly considered any more talented than Kenny. Maybe he will be but up to now there is 0 evidence to suggest this.

Drico

Player Valuation: £20m
Let's pass the relegation battle of 2021/2022 first. Give the manager team and fans a chance to truly make Goodison something opponents fear again.
There won't be much point getting through this battle if people refuse to learn. Nobody is ever going to fear Jonjoe Kenny...except Evertonians.

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks