2017/18 Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Kenny; just feel he could be getting a little more help/guidance during games from the more senior defenders around him. He's a young lad who has been put in the team at a very difficult period for us; players low on confidence and direction, lots of supporters being far from supportive and creating a toxic atmosphere - almost to the extent that it's like they want certain players to fail just so they can then say "See! I told you he was crap!".
Holgate has a good interview where he speaks highly of the specific work Unsworth did with him to help him improve , and that was one of the disappoints for me about Koeman , how little he seemed to use his own defensive knowledge to help our young defenders. Kenny will certainly benefit from Unsy in terms of getting help and guidance to further improve his game.

Sadly for Kenny he’s far too local for a section of our fanbase. He identified with Everton far too closely for a section of our fans.

That L4 proud beating heart and accent is gonna rile our snivelling little wools into character assassination before too long. They’ll try and hound him out too.

Im a wool and id more than happily have a team full of scousers, go all celtic 67 on the league

I thought Kenny was The best player for us the other day
Confidence is a critical ingredient for any footballer at any level. If any stick comes his way he’ll go backwards.
That lads doing well at the moment and I’m pleased for him. He wants to play for Everton and that will do for me.
Always done well for the various England sides he’s played for so there is a really good player here.
Well done jj

Confidence is a critical ingredient for any footballer at any level. If any stick comes his way he’ll go backwards.
That lads doing well at the moment and I’m pleased for him. He wants to play for Everton and that will do for me.
Always done well for the various England sides he’s played for so there is a really good player here.
Well done jj
Well said Ricky lad. Confidence is important to this young scouse lad so we need to look after our own and not allow these festering wools in the crowd to get at him.

I can see bootle from my house if that counts young man, and as the crow flies i am closer to goodison than i am prenton park
Ah. The worst of the scouse resenters: the Wirral. I’d shut the tunnel on match days to keep you toxic rats away from our young lads, and houses you robbing smackheads.

Big fan of the Wirral here man.

Well done jj

That's a given mate, plenty of beauts out there who will pounce at the slightest chance.

That's a given mate, plenty of beauts out there who will pounce at the slightest chance.
It’s a real shame that the lad starts from a disadvantaged point because he has a scouse accent. You could see second half the fight in him because it’s his local club and he cares. The wools can never feel that way as intensely as he does.

It’s a real shame that the lad starts from a disadvantaged point because he has a scouse accent. You could see second half the fight in him because it’s his local club and he cares. The wools can never feel that way as intensely as he does.

It's all a tad unsavoury mate. If it was me, I would make it that all the wools have to sit together in one part of the ground, so when they start with the fuming the rest of the ground could start lobbing seats at them.

It's all a tad unsavoury mate. If it was me, I would make it that all the wools have to sit together in one part of the ground, so when they start with the fuming the rest of the ground could start lobbing seats at them.
This already happens mate, it’s called the “Lower Gwladys St”.

A most peculiar thing happens to these wools when they enter the Lower Gwladys though. They save their best footwear only to go here. They pay a lot more attention to personal hygiene on the day they visit and their accents get more and more scouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back