2021/22 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

There’s nothing better than a rewatch of a big win, is there?

The only way I enjoy being a football fan is retrospectively. It’s absolute torture while it’s actually happening.
I've said that, I can see the tactics and a player's involvement without the 'pressure' of rooting for the result,

Southall is my favourite Everton player of all time

BY A MILE

and today was the first time I actually got goosebumps where we had a goalkeeper single handedly winning us points with saves that goalkeepers just don't make

That save is just incredible. The 2nd save to the mush is probably better as in the way he makes himself massive. The end save technically is actually the best as it would have been easy to be planted as Kovacic looks like he's gonna go the other way.

But that save, that first save ffs

Watch Coleman, hands in head waiting for the ref to confirm its a goal as its an impossible save. An impossible save made possible by the unreal speed he gets up, races across 2 yards behind his line then dives back the other way even though his weight will want to take him the other way. Thays why the ball almost spins and checks like a golf ball.

Unreal.

Match winning saves are just incredible.

He’s been our best player all season for me…. It’s just the media love to drag him down at an opportunity and some people believe the rubbish they write

Fans of other clubs as well love to hate him. The guy has been England’s first choice keeper for a few tournaments and never let them down either despite not being fancied and constantly dragged through the mud by other pundits.

He’s far from perfect but has been steady this season in a team that hasn’t been able to defend 99% of the time.

The save from the one hit across him today was unreal, I don't know many other keepers that save it

He still freaks me out but my god has made some saves for us

Status
Not open for further replies.