2021/22 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I just don’t know why you can’t get behind our goalkeeper who has single-handedly put us in a position to avoid relegation with world class saves yet you’re quite happy to big up some no marks playing for Aston Villa or Burnley
He's literally done this in the last two weeks mate, you all will act like it has gone on all season because you're more invested in him than I am.

My head has gone to selling him now, we need the money.

Lots of maturity this year, not just the last few games. He put the old Pickford right in the bin. Crazy how much of a difference in him between this year and last. Proving just about everyone wrong, including myself

He's literally done this in the last two weeks mate, you all will act like it has gone on all season because you're more invested in him than I am.

My head has gone to selling him now, we need the money.

He’s been good all season but has really raised his game when we’ve needed him. If you think any keeper can operate at the level Pickford has been every week it’s impossible, he’d be the greatest keeper of all time.

He’s a big game player, always has been for England and is proving it again now.

Status
Not open for further replies.