2021/22 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s been good all season but has really raised his game when we’ve needed him. If you think any keeper can operate at the level Pickford has been every week it’s impossible, he’d be the greatest keeper of all time.

He’s a big game player, always has been for England and is proving it again now.
No but part of being a good player is going to this level sometimes.

Again United being the baseline and not a standout is where we need him to be, and tbf lately he has been there.

Feeling very stupid for the amount of grief I gave him during his difficult period a couple of seasons back. Made some of the most important saves ever made for this club recently!

Can people stop talking about selling him because it’s easy to replace a keeper, please?

He’s got us 6 points in 2 games. They’ll be the points that keep us safe.

Some people have a very very odd delusion that there’s a collection of ‘very decent’ goalkeepers that we can just pick up for cheap on the market and they’ll come in, make no mistakes, command their area, block shots, be good at pens, good at one on ones, and be dead calm and great with their distribution. Apparently most teams in the league have one of these apart from us.

I’ll tell you now, if we sell Pickford, unless we pull off probably our best transfer since Lukaku came in, we won’t replace him with anyone half as good.

He’s been good all season but has really raised his game when we’ve needed him. If you think any keeper can operate at the level Pickford has been every week it’s impossible, he’d be the greatest keeper of all time.

He’s a big game player, always has been for England and is proving it again now.
Player of the year for me. Won us more close games then our forward players.

He's literally done this in the last two weeks mate, you all will act like it has gone on all season because you're more invested in him than I am.

My head has gone to selling him now, we need the money.

Absolute plant pot you lad.

Rather than be on here pumped we are finally showing fight and determination to stay in this league; that’s two weeks on the bounce you’ve come in here with your agenda.

Do you actually support Everton or are you just here on the wind up? Wind your neck in

Status
Not open for further replies.